Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Science Are Confused About The Origin Of Man - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Science Are Confused About The Origin Of Man (521 Views)

Origin Of Coronavirus / The Theories On The Origin Of Life. / The Origin Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Are Confused About The Origin Of Man by greatreality: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sir Charles Dawin who was described as the most inflectional scientist in evolution theory, he narrated that humans originates from a microbe, an insect, Algae

Why his theory is proven zero today is because there is no evidence to his narrations

The truth will free us from all these factual lies.
Charles who stated this have never shown us in any of his theories how this was true unlike what the bible have described to us today which exist till date with 100% prove. A time is coming when scientist will yield their understanding to what the bible entails.

Scientist quote me wrong or right. get the full details on my digital library.
Re: Science Are Confused About The Origin Of Man by Blakjewelry(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2019
greatreality:
Sir Charles Dawin who was described as the most inflectional scientist in evolution theory, he narrated that humans originates from a microbe, an insect, Algae

Why his theory is proven zero today is because there is no evidence to his narrations

The truth will free us from all these factual lies.
Charles who stated this have never shown us in any of his theories how this was true unlike what the bible have described to us today which exist till date with 100% prove. A time is coming when scientist will yield their understanding to what the bible entails.

Scientist quote me wrong or right. get the full details on my digital library.

at least you can put up a better argument na
Re: Science Are Confused About The Origin Of Man by Blakjewelry(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Science Are Confused About The Origin Of Man by ultron12345: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Illiteracy at its peak.
Re: Science Are Confused About The Origin Of Man by greatreality: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
ultron12345:
Illiteracy at its peak.
I did not post this for foolish like you to read it can you define illetracy mind your business

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of MTN Xtravalue / Orange Plans To Launch 5G In Africa Using Huawei’s Equipment / World's Number One Unhackable Mobile Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.