Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! (1494 Views)

Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent (pics) / Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) / Physics Students Pls Help With This Simple Ss1 Assingment.its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good day everyone!!! I hope we are all good?.
please I will like to know how possible it is for me to do PGD while serving.
I am an HND holder. I am really confused. I would appreciate responses and recommendation of schools as it will also influence the state to be chosen for service.
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by kellybriggs(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Joiceee:
I am an HND holder. I am really confused. I would appreciate responses and recommendation of schools as it will also influence the state to be chosen for service.
It's possible, I will recommend Ignatius ajuru university of education.
Check out the link below to view post graduate courses offered.
http://www.alluniversitynews.com/2019/07/list-of-postgraduate-programmes-and.html
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
kellybriggs:

http://www.alluniversitynews.com/2019/07/list-of-postgraduate-programmes-and.html
I studied food Technology
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
kellybriggs:

please where is it situated, is it a federal uni? never heard of the school before.
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by kellybriggs(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Joiceee:
please where is it situated, is it a federal uni? never heard of the school before.
A state university in portharcourt

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
kellybriggs:
A state university in portharcourt
oh! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Iwin101: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
Joiceee:
I guess a school like Unijos Allows for postgraduate studies without nysc
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by kellybriggs(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Iwin101:
not really but they pardon fresh graduates without NYSC certificate. (awaiting cert)
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2019
Iwin101:
thanks
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by sben2308(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2019
I will b honest ,its not possible because ur NYSC discharge certificate is one of d requirements. Kindly call me on 08112099000 for further help on PGD n MASTERS enquiry .Mind u am affiliated to LAUTECH .thanks
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by kellybriggs(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2019
sben2308:
I will b honest ,its not possible because ur NYSC discharge certificate is one of d requirements. Kindly call me on 08112099000 for further help on PGD n MASTERS enquiry .Mind u am affiliated to LAUTECH .thanks
I have worked with IAUE postgraduate school during my service year, so don't say it's not possible.
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
sben2308:
I was told it is possible.
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
kellybriggs:
I have worked with IAUE postgraduate school during my service year, so don't say it's not possible.
please what's the duration of the program and the school fee and other expenses?
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by sben2308(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
kellybriggs:

Like u said u have and I still work as an education consultant with over 4 years experience sir .I tell u again. it's not possible only if u want short cut and on d long run u will pay d price severely
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by sben2308(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Joiceee:
I was told it is possible.

It is but take note u will b offered a course that's not accredited in d institution and by d time u know it's too late .
Obedient is better dan sacrifice
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
sben2308:

It is but take note u will b offered a course that's not accredited in d institution and by d time u know it's too late .
wow shocked
sben2308:

wow
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by kellybriggs(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
sben2308:

Like u said u have and I still work as an education consultant with over 4 years experience sir .I tell u again. it's not possible only if u want short cut and on d long run u will pay d price severely
You work as an education consultant but not with the school, and I'm still telling you that it is possible.
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by kellybriggs(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Joiceee:
please what's the duration of the program and the school fee and other expenses?
Pgd, Msc 1 year while PhD is 2 years.
School fees ranges from 130k to 143k
Application fee 26200(registration 20,600 + Brochure 5600).
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by sben2308(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
kellybriggs:
You work as an education consultant but not with the school, and I'm still telling you that it is possible.

Oga how will b an affiliate and not work with the school ?
Pls I like the fact KNOWLEDGE is good but Misleading KNOWLEDGE is DEATH .Pls can you give referrals on pipo that have gotten this and certificate same period ?Thx but note am not saying it's not possible but y take risk abt ur future wen u could easily go d right way and b with peace .
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by kellybriggs(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
sben2308:

Oga how will b an affiliate and not work with the school ?
Pls I like the fact KNOWLEDGE is good but Misleading KNOWLEDGE is DEATH .Pls can you give referrals on pipo that have gotten this and certificate same period ?Thx but note am not saying it's not possible but y take risk abt ur future wen u could easily go d right way and b with peace .
Maybe I didn't tell you that I worked in the admission office
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by sben2308(m): 3:47am On Dec 06, 2019
kellybriggs:
Maybe I didn't tell you that I worked in the admission office

So ?
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by kellybriggs(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2019
sben2308:

So ?
So I know how things are done there (IAUE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL) than you.
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by sben2308(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2019
kellybriggs:
So I know how things are done there (IAUE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL) than you.

I stand again on my word there r tonnes of courses in ur school that's is not accredited ,so I wonder y mislead people towards that's. Also that's d reason your school will want to give PG admission to CORPS still in service .
Please dont take it has an insult,just that we all r acquiring more knowledge.
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Linzo(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Joiceee:
Please bro/sis I will advise you never to make the mistake of PGD else you will regret ever wasting money and time in a certificate that doesn't add value to Nigeria labour market.

My advice is this, if the purpose for the PGD is to job hunting then I beg you in the name of God quash that plan and go for direct entry. Pay the price and thank me later

If your intention is to travel abroad for master and migration then you can go for PGD and thereafter use it for your masters abroad

Final warning don't go for PGD. Go for direct entry for a Bsc
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Linzo:

Please bro/sis I will advise you never to make the mistake of PGD else you will regret ever wasting money and time in a certificate that doesn't add value to Nigeria labour market.

My advice is this, if the purpose for the PGD is to job hunting then I beg you in the name of God quash that plan and go for direct entry. Pay the price and thank me later

If your intention is to travel abroad for master and migration then you can go for PGD and thereafter use it for your masters abroad

Final warning don't go for PGD. Go for direct entry for a Bsc
Thanks for the advice! my intention is to further (masters and PHD) and you know as an HND holder its important I do PGD if I must do masters.
Re: Please Advice Me Its Urgent!!! by Joiceee(f): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
sben2308:

I stand again on my word there r tonnes of courses in ur school that's is not accredited ,so I wonder y mislead people towards that's. Also that's d reason your school will want to give PG admission to CORPS still in service .
Please dont take it has an insult,just that we all r acquiring more knowledge.
thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Which University Is The Most Populated In Nigeria / Students Are Advised To Be At Alert As School May Open In September-this Is Why. / A Thread For Radiographers, Radiography Students And Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.