Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. (3756 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Wins Best Actress At BON After Clinching ZAFAA Award / About Stephnie Okereke / What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by Ifyma(f): 1:02pm On May 25, 2007
i must say she is good. have you watched efficacy and a time to love. she was perfect in her acting. who agrees with me.
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by kellorah: 1:18am On May 26, 2007
says who??
she's crap!!
and she's got, like, one of the fakest accents in the history of nollywood.
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by hype: 11:38pm On May 26, 2007
Na beans!!!
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by yongbabe(f): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2007
@Ifyma
keep dreamin when ur done. tell me
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by snazzydawn(f): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
ifyma, your opinion.
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by trendy(f): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2007
kellorah:

says who??
she's crap!!
and she's got, like, one of the fakest accents in the history of nollywood.

lol, u need to hear the new improvement to that fake accent
makes it even worse
this celenrities sef, they are nigerians and they have to talk like nigerian
no need to fake what u dont have
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by yongbabe(f): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2007
trendy:

lol, u need to hear the new improvement to that fake accent
makes it even worse
this celenrities sef, they are nigerians and they have to talk like nigerian
no need to fake what u don't have

# 1 reason y i stoped watchin her movies.
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by ritchboi: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
@trendy
rememba wat i told u about her n oge okoye,i havnt heard d nu 1 o,e b like say i go go rent any nu film wey she dey make i lol
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by snazzydawn(f): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2007
that woman na die.
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by Nobella(f): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2007
She can act alright.But some one need to tell her her accent faking kills even the little acting she tries to pull off! I loved her in Critical Decission and Private Sin but every time she remembered to force her accent, it reminded me of who she was and I would have stopped watching if it was not for Genny, RMD and OLU Jacobs.
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by Kabibi(f): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2007
What attracts most non-nigerians to nigerian movies is the
original naija accent. Stephanie is not the only one faking her
accent and they should just stop and be who they are now!
As for being the best actress mmmh! I dont know, but she is good. undecided
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
Lol at topic.
Stephanie Okereke Is The Best fakest Actress In Nollywood. She should do away with the fake accent and queer facial expressions.
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by THEAMAKA1: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2009
in 2005 she was the most requested actress and the highest paid actress at that.
so in 2005, stephanie was in high demand (even omo and genny and others were already there)
but i dont know about now, but in 2005, she was hot stuff.
but she is really good at what she does, but i dont think she is the best (maybe someone else does)
just not my cup of tea, i guess.
but i like her, she's good. kiss
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by mamagee3(f): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
This one is a joke grin grin
Even steph nora Okere is the best Actress.
Rabbish
!!! angry
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by africhika(f): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2009
shes boring.sorry
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2009
She's really boring. tongue
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by firedancer(f): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2009
yea really really really boring
Re: Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood. by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2009
With her fake british accent. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Ajanaku's Death - The True Story / WOW: Are These Lil Wayne's Kids? / Joke & Azeez Ogedengbe’s White Wedding Shuts Down Lekki Lagos [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.