Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Drink A Single Glass Gain Weight At The Right Places - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drink A Single Glass Gain Weight At The Right Places (462 Views)

ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drink A Single Glass Gain Weight At The Right Places by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Hello ladies, I know you all want to add some healthy weight at the right places. You don't need surgery again because some healthy foods are assigned by God to do the work naturally.

What you need is to drink this daily for a week and you will have that amazing shape you want.

Don't forget to share it with your friends.

Some of the ingredients include

Banana: we eat banana everyday without knowing that it has a great impact in improving our overall health including weight. Banana are very calorie dense. They contains enough calorie which will make you add healthy weight.

I mentioned some other healthy diet in the video below. You will also learn the procedure from the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdW8aJ8pkKY

(1) (Reply)

Phytoscience Business Opportunity Presentation / PDD: When A Guy Thinks His Penis Is Too Small / Please What Can I Do To Remove This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.