Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,350 members, 7,815,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Freelance Writers Wanted-get Monthly Paid At Home, Up To $150 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writers Wanted-get Monthly Paid At Home, Up To $150 (1922 Views)

Should I Quit My Monthly Paid Salary Work To Venture Into Cooking Gas Business? / Npower: Delay Unplanned, Beneficiaries To Be Paid At Once / Npower: If You Have Not Been Paid At Camp Please Contact NASIMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers Wanted-get Monthly Paid At Home, Up To $150 by AnyBooks: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2019
hello, Nairander,

About us, AnyStories.

Over 10,000,000 readers are reading on Anystories! Now we are aiming to create a more dynamic writing community, bringing more fantastic stories and helping every writer on Anystories to reach our millions of readers. check out more details by searching anystories.app

We have realized how talented Nairaders are! Therefore, we have established a platform for you to write and share stories with readers worldwide. (search "anystories.app" to learn more) In the meanwhile, If you and/or your friends have completed or ongoing fictions, why don’t you share it to us first? Feel free to email me to writers@anystories.app

Advantages to join in AnyStories:

1. $50 for signed writers
2. $100-$150 for daily updates (more than 1500 words updates daily, per signed story )
3. $285 when you finished your stories(for signed writers)
4. Other free promotion to help you grow your readers(we have over 10000000 readers)

Duration: December 1, 2019-February 28, 2020

How to apply for a signed story:

Please send the manuscripts(in doc file format) of your story(at least 3000 words) and detailed synopsis to writers@anystories.app.

Note: A well-written synopsis will speed up the reviewing process of your story.

Tips for the synopsis: https://www.nairaland.com/5565321/how-write-appealing-synopsis-tips

please feel free to contact us at writers@anystories.app. or search anystories.app or leave me a comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Exciting Idea For What To Do With An Urgent 2k? / Cetel Test Format / Oceanic Bank Apt Test Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.