Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Make A Wish And See It Come True - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make A Wish And See It Come True (946 Views)

Hios Make A Wish Christmass Contest !!! / Is He WISH Legit Or A Scam: The Real Reasons Why It Is So Cheap / Wish.com /how Authentic Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Wish And See It Come True by sureinfo: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019
As a brand known for rewarding and giving back to the community, African mobile giant, TECNO is putting plans in top gear to end the year on a high note with an unforgettable Christmas Experience for its loyal customers. In this note of gratitude, the company wants to show appreciation to all its fans and customers and has commenced a campaign themed, TECNO Gratitude Xmas. It is all about giving and putting smile on the faces of Nigerians this Christmas.

This is an opportunity for you to make a wish of the things you want in life and see it fulfilled. You can join the activity online or offline to make your wish come true

TECNO Gratitude Xmas: How to Participate Online

Make a family related wish, and submit your entry with a picture of your family using the hashtag #TECNOGratitudeXmas
On Facebook, post your wish as a comment on the activity post pinned to the top of TECNO page.
On Instagram and Twitter, Post on your timeline using the hashtag #TECNOGratitudeXmas
Invite your friends and family to like and share your comment/post to increase the chances of your wish to be selected.
Every week, selected family wishes will be granted by TECNO. The activity will run online from 4th Dec.-20th Dec. 2019

You can also participate offline starting from the 20th of December by walking into any TECNO exclusive store; fill a wish card and submit in the wish box. Winners will be announced via a lucky dip at the end of activity.

You should also know that there are instant gifts up for grabs when you buy any TECNO smartphone from TECNO retail stores in Nigeria. There will also be discounts, voucher, scratch and win offers at TECNO exclusive stores. Definitely with all these this December will be one to remember. grin

Source : https://lailasnews.com/tecno-gratitude-xmas-make-a-wish-and-see-it-come-true/

Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by Rubiesangel: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2019
This sounds good to me.
Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by Corroro: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Wow, nice. This is one promo I should participate in, I wouldn't want to end this year without winning something

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by Yyvonne: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is interesting, hope I'm allowed to participate both online and offline
Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by Iceman296: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Cool.
Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by tafat: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Of a truth tecno really know how to give back to the society, it wouldn't be a bad idea for a family dream to come true before the year runs out
Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by Rubiesangel: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
I wish to become a billionaire before the end of 2019

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by SofttBae: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tecno should just dash me car

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by Mohbola(f): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wow
Nice.
Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by Kayconcept2(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Having a brand that values its customer wholeheartly and reward awesomely is the joy of each customer.

More reason why am glue to TECNO phone shorting my heart against any other.

Abeg make una try this sure promo wey everybody go fit win something.
Re: Make A Wish And See It Come True by SofttBae: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wow... I'm interested, hope it's not only for tecno users

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 4 / Sulaimansarki Buruku Young Dr / Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.