Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury (17437 Views)

Arsenal’s Gabriel Jesus To Miss Start Of Season With Injury- Pulse Sports / Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. / God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by BykeLaByke: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ducking Messi
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by hustla(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
omoiyalayi:
I wish him quick recovery

He shld ve stayed @ chelsea

Since he left for real madrid his carrier ve been nose diving

I can't really blame him for leaving chelsea though, I mean what is life without taking up challenges

Get well soon hazard and get back to dribbling & scoring goal days

Some of us chelsea fan still love you & want to see you excel

Can't blame him for wanting to feel what a big club feels like

2003 Club wey no get history

grin
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by marimbrands3: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by emmyw(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
mtcheeeew, wetin he dey play b4

highly overrated.
Honestly, This Your Comment Doesn't Make Any Sense At All, I Am Sure No One Will Pick You To Join Kano Pillars Football.

Back To The Main Topic, Is The Topic About Rating Players? Or You Are Just Looking For Who To Argue With? Is Your Life Better Than Hazard's? Oga Please, Go And Take Your Siesta!
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Realfrankie(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
E no easy like that for Madrid
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by chukwugoziegi: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Since when Hazard go Madrid I never see em impact just injury upon injury

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Culin(f): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
His village people (Chelsea fans) at work.
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by andrewbaba44: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Expert17:
He was thinking La liga is easy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ramos no allow am play PK grin grin grin grin grin

They all think laliga is easy because of the goals ronaldo and messi do score, i no blame them sha, na ronaldo and messi i blame wey go dey score more than 40 league goals per season

If hazard no take care e fit no score 10 goals self

1 Like

Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
emmyw:
Honestly, This Your Comment Doesn't Make Any Sense At All, I Am Sure No One Will Pick You To Join Kano Pillars Football.

Back To The Main Topic, Is The Topic About Rating Players? Or You Are Just Looking For Who To Argue With? Is Your Life Better Than Hazard's? Oga Please, Go And Take Your Siesta!
you welcome!
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Slynation(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Eya.....!! Wishing him quick recovery

On a norm Hazard should be pouring goals in Madrid week in week out if LA LIGA is that easy....
My Dad will always say "Dimkpa aburo title" "Namgberede ke jia ma dike"
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Glycosunde: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
for all of you above saying rubbish, hazard was already finding his rhythm and Real Madrid were also winning too. He has started having a solid partnership with benzema b4 d injury n whether u guys like it or not he is going to paint La Liga white because he is hazard n he is very good, that you can bank on.
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Gabs7(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
BIGDADDY000:

highly overrated.

HAZARD! "Highly Overated"?

-- Some people sef...
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Goalnaldo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
BIGDADDY000:

highly overrated.
bad belle nor go kee una . He's beginning to find his rhythm and form.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by bodeogunyomi: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by abeliver: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hazard still hasn't tasted 'El Classico' defeat...

haters will say, but but he never played any
lipsrsealed
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Ximenez(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
hustla:

grin
it's better to find a good club and make your own history there, what's the point of going to a club with history without achieving anything tangible thing there during your own time? Are you a tourist or what. Just ask Lukaku, Sanchez pogba etc of their experience.

I don't think any world class footballer that is not money hungry will want to go to AC Millan or Man U cos of history.
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Ximenez(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Goalnaldo:
bad belle nor go kee una . He's beginning to find his rhythm and form.
I think he joined at the wrong time and some people believe Zidane shouldn't have come back too.
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by webngnews: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oh
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chelsea Don use the guy and sold his remains to Real Madrid.

all the accumulated booth kicks he received in his time at Chelsea are just manifesting now.

well, he's younger than Ronaldo and Messi. so, he's still gon' play for R. Madrid more years to come.

what pained me most is that he came to Chelsea when Chelsea won the UCL in the previous season he joined them at Chelsea.

Recover soon E. Hazard.
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Ewedegubbler: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Las Las. Messi go still Bleep una up big time
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Twizzy30(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pussay grin
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by hustla(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ximenez:
it's better to find a good club and make your own history there, what's the point of going to a club with history without achieving anything tangible thing there during your own time? Are you a tourist or what. Just ask Lukaku, Sanchez pogba etc of their experience.

I don't think any world class footballer that is not money hungry will want to go to AC Millan or Man U cos of history.

Oya shalaye
grin
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Ajibade123(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
This guy ehn injury should not goan turn him to Bale but el classico will be boring sha

Are you embarrassed by your failure?? see failure stories of top successful people
https://explicitsuccess.com/failure-stories-of-successful-people/
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by seandurse(m): 1:22am On Dec 06, 2019
That jersey number will continue to be a curse for a long long time for what they did to their reviver.
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by GeneralPula: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2019
hustla:

grin

Which football club do you support? Hope it’s not Barca wey drogba used perform miracle for years...
Re: Hazard Ruled Out Of The First El Clasico Of The Season With Injury by Olugbenga1234: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2019
He needs time to adjust

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenga Joins Race To Take Super Eagles Job / Egypt To Build Museum In Honour Of Mohamed Salah! / Eden Hazard Scores His 100th Goal For Chelsea FC. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.