Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number (2491 Views)

Harvard’s New Student Denied Entry Into US Over Social Media Posts By His Friend / How To Purchase 2018 JAMB PIN On Remita / How To Make Laspotech Acceptance Fee, Clearance Procedures As A New Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by Geolalisa(f): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
I am trying to create my account on the UNN portal for new student and it keep asking for an Application Remita Number. See attached. Please is anybody having same issue?

Re: UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by AnthCunny(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Why not join some of their Facebook groups and ask there. I believe you will get answers.
Re: UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by cyberguy72(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Go to a cybercafe so you dont commit some serious errors.
Re: UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by oilykid(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Geolalisa:
I am trying to create my account on the UNN portal for new student and it keep asking for an Application Remita Number. See attached. Please is anybody having same issue?
check the email you used to purchase and register for pume..The remita number is there on the receipt they gave you when you paid for the pume registeration
Re: UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by cyberguy72(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
oilykid:
check the email you used to purchase and register for pume..The remita number is there on the receipt they gave you when you paid for the pume registeration
Dont listen to him,go to a reputable cybercafe and sort the problem out.
Re: UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by oilykid(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
cyberguy72:
Dont listen to him,go to a reputable cybercafe and sort the problem out.
You are a dunce..I wonder the kind of people that access the internet these days.what's your problem ? I'm telling her the solution to her problem and you are typing thrash..Stay away from my mention please!!
Re: UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by cyberguy72(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
oilykid:
You are a dunce..I wonder the kind of people that access the internet these days.what's your problem ? I'm telling her the solution to her problem and you are typing thrash..Stay away from my mention please!!
Ur Papa.Its ur useless father that is a dunce u bastard!
Re: UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by Geolalisa(f): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2019
oilykid:

I have used the remita number on the receipt but the portal is still saying the Jamb registration Number and the Remita number do not match.
Re: UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by oilykid(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Geolalisa:

I have used the remita number on the receipt but the portal is still saying the Jamb registration Number and the Remita number do not match.
ohk..My sister had similar issue, she lost her own remita receipt number, I went to ict and paid them #800 before they sorted the issue out for her..if you are around Enugu, i will advise to go down to UNN ICT to sort out the issue.. It's nothing to panic about..
Re: UNN Portal For New Student Asking For Application Remita Number by Geolalisa(f): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thank you all for your suggestions, was able to resolve the issue. I was using the wrong remita number.

(1) (Reply)

EKSU Student Allegedly Uses His Roommate For Money Ritual (VIDEO) / Cultism: Raped 50 Female Students At Abia State University / The Gt Crea8 Account - I Think Its A Gr8 Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.