Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

How To Obtain PCC From Republic Of Benin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Obtain PCC From Republic Of Benin (1168 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / Hummer Crashed Into Oba Of Benin's Palace Wall, Gets Destroyed, But Not The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain PCC From Republic Of Benin by jolicharment: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
good evening all

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain PCC From Republic Of Benin by Setf: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Hi, while submitting the document, what did you send in place of your Benin PCC? I have a friend who got PPR without it, after schooling in Benin.
Re: How To Obtain PCC From Republic Of Benin by jolicharment: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Hello @setf: thank you so much for this information However, Am yet to submit my application as I don’t have any paperwork or document stating the reason why I couldn’t provide benin PCC.
Can you Kindly contact your friend on how he/she went about it.
Kind regards
Re: How To Obtain PCC From Republic Of Benin by Setf: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
jolicharment:
Hello @setf: thank you so much for this information However, Am yet to submit my application as I don’t have any paperwork or document stating the reason why I couldn’t provide benin PCC.
Can you Kindly contact your friend on how he/she went about it.
Kind regards
Well, my friend submitted a letter of explanation quoting the statement on the website. I submitted my application recently and did the same thing. I did not recieve any ADR. Simply state it's only given to Benin citizens and you are Nigeria thus you cannot get it.

1 Like

Re: How To Obtain PCC From Republic Of Benin by NairaLandUser30: 9:26pm On May 30, 2023
Hello, Please how can i get my ECA done for benin Republic?

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Tell Me His/her Experience At Osogbo Immigration Office / Fly Lagos To Uyo, Uyo To Lagos for N15,000 only On Ibom Air / Hashtag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.