Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

l - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / l (822 Views)

See Photos Of L.E.A Primary School Renovated By N-build Trainees / L / Online Tasks Application | L & E Creative Inc. N1000/month For 12months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

l by 7victor(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
i
Re: l by Omololaeni(f): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: l by Bari22: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: l by pawesome(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Why will you compare n-power to lecturing job? for why na... community policing is what you holding on to..go to the poly and do your job..from dia you get refrences to university and other polys...de dia to form ontop 30k....

4 Likes

Re: l by 7victor(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
i
pawesome:
WIhy will you compare n-power to lecturing job? for why na... community policing is what you holding on to..go to the poly and do your job..from dia you get refrences to university and other polys...de dia to form ontop 30k....
Re: l by oluemmakay(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
It's better you let go before the lose the two

7victor:
I am ready to resign at anytime from the N power when once I receive October alert from N power.

It is a simple case.

But the problem is how the government will react if they noticed that they have credited my account from 2 different federal sources.

And you know N power may pay 2 months(October and November) together.

I do not want to miss that October stipend since by then I did not start work as a lecturer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: l by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
pawesome:
Why will you compare n-power to lecturing job? for why na... community policing is what you holding on to..go to the poly and do your job..from dia you get refrences to university and other polys...de dia to form ontop 30k....
Leave am make e dey for King Solomon, na 30k one make am risk he appointment. Greediness
Re: l by DrTims(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Can you imagine undecided
Re: l by babyfaceafrica: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
and this type of people will shout buhari...is this guy not worse than bubu.. collecting two salaries from two different federal jobs?..it is well
Re: l by Mandesz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
u mean your village witches never leave u? eeeya, witches network bad pass mtn's o!

this cant make u be in dilemma.. when u lost your lecturing job then your eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: l by comtem2011: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Poverty is a disease. So u want to loose ur lecturing job cos of 30k?
Re: l by Renforce: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Bros japa from Npower ASaP... Nothing is assured under buhari, if I were in your position I'd give up 5 months salary in heart beat. Hold what you can see very strongly.. Nothing is sure o

1 Like

Re: l by 7victor(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
You are only speaking out of jealousy and an evil heart.

May GOD deliver you.

Your heart is full of evil.

There is hell o.
BiggyB242:

Leave am make e dey for King Solomon, na 30k one make am risk he appointment. Greediness
Re: l by 7victor(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Witchcraft spirit will never let you reason properly.

You are bound already with an evil spirit of witchcrafcy.

When you open your your mouth,it is only evil that come out.

You cannot say anything unless it is evil.
Mandesz:
u mean your village witches never leave u? eeeya, witches network bad pass mtn's o!

this cant make u be in dilemma.. when u lost your lecturing job then your eyes go clear.
Re: l by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
You see greedy some people didn't have one from fg while you are trying to hold down two reason why his senior colleagues are running from ippi.even compared lecture job with community police that has not sponsor at nass not to talk of first n second reading
Re: l by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
7victor:
You are only speaking out of jealousy and an evil heart.

May GOD deliver you.

Your heart is full of evil.

There is hell o.

Is annoying, you got a job with a better pay instead of you to be happy and be grateful to God; you eye still they 30k, when you have being told by your employee incase something like this arise you will loose you job. Na greediness bro.

If I were you, the joy of getting a lecturing job would wipe my memory of the past events. That's how I was built up.
Re: l by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Renforce:
Bros japa from Npower ASaP... Nothing is assured under buhari, if I were in your position I'd give up 5 months salary in heart beat. Hold what you can see very strongly.. Nothing is sure o
Exactly my thought, the OP said I'm jealous. His village have a hold on him he doesn't know yet.

1 Like

Re: l by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
That is why it is not advisable to seek advice from nairaland.
The op asked for a simple advice and people are here calling him greedy,saying all kinds of evil about him.
Na wao.
It looks as if most people on nairaland are frustrated,jobless people who are looking for opportunity to vent their anger on anyone.
I have tasted this before on this platform.
People on nairaland seem to be possessed with jealousy and hatred.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: MTN 2020 RECRUITMENT: Yet To Apply And Already Applied, Please Come In / Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment Of 1,000 Teachers 2020 / Office And Personal Assistant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.