Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. (4950 Views)

Download This Hot And Fresh HIP-HOP/R&B Mixtape By DJ Hypno / D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) / Anyone Heard Fo This Song Choko By Sean Tero. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. by agomoh: 5:05am On Nov 25, 2010
can any body help me fine out where i can get the song and download it, i av been searching for it for ages. Dandelion by tevin cambell. It is track 8 in his 4th n last album.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2010
ok here is a simple way to download any mp3 from from youtube videos:
go to youtube, get the video of the song you are looking for.
in your case its:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GTjtrdh1KE
then go to http://www.video2mp3.net and put the video link inside the search the box and click CONVERT
when the file has been converted press the "click here to download the file". . . . . .then the box asking you where to save the file on your pc should pop out automatically. . . . . . .et voila!
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2010
agomoh:

can any body help me fine out where i can get the song and download it, i av been searching for it for ages. Dandelion by tevin cambell. It is track 8 in his 4th n last album.

I thought i was the only person in the world that loves this music to DEATH. I had it on bearshare some years back now i'm finding it like mad.

@Brownjay

Try it out. Thanks Duke.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. by FBS: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2010
@MRbrownJAY!

cool!
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
@poster
thank YOU as i just had a half hour of some of Tevin Campbell greatest hits and i had completely forgotten how his music touched me.

reminded me of so many beautiful memories. . . . . . . how can you NOT fall in love or simply "get her UnCloth" with songs like: always in my heart, ssssh break it down or i'm ready
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. by Mobinga: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
Always use this for foreign music! Its the best

www.dilandau.com cool
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Where To Download This Song ''dandelion'' By Tevin Cambell. by agomoh: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2010
@mr brownjay tanx alot, will try it out.

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Music Genres And Styles In Nigeria / Nicki Minaj And Beyonce Twerk In ‘feeling Myself’ Music Video / Very Neat And Sony LBTSH2000 Mini Hi-fi System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.