Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Woman 26, Left With Gaping Wounds After Brazilian Butt Lift Goes Horribly Wrong - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman 26, Left With Gaping Wounds After Brazilian Butt Lift Goes Horribly Wrong (2492 Views)

Brain Drain: Nigeria Left With 24,000 Doctors – NMA / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman 26, Left With Gaping Wounds After Brazilian Butt Lift Goes Horribly Wrong by blog4all(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Angela Pedrosa 26, left with gaping wounds after Brazilian butt lift goes horribly wrong(Pictures/Video)

This Brazilian Woman Is Left Disfigured With Crater-like Scars After Silicone Butt Injections Go Horribly Wrong

“I wanted my bum to have an extra lift, to look more pert and sexier. But I nearly paid the price for my vanity with my life”

“I was going into septic shock and close to dying. At that point, I thought about my small children and I begged God not to let me die”

A YOUNG mum has revealed gruesome images of gaping wounds in her rear – after her Brazilian butt lift went horribly wrong.

Angela Pedrosa, 26, was left with rotting flesh and massive craters in her behind after 300mls of industrial silicone were allegedly injected into both cheeks in a back alley practice in Rio de Janeiro.

And investigators has identified the bogus doctor as Simone Costa, who worked as a massage therapist and has no medical qualifications.

Following the botched surgery, Angela Pedrosa was left with unsightly scars and spent over two months in excruciating pain in hospital as doctors fought to save her life.

See Pictures and video @ https://www.busitechnews.com/angela-pedrosa-26-left-with-gaping-wounds-after-brazilian-butt-lift-goes-horribly-wrongpictures-video/

Re: Woman 26, Left With Gaping Wounds After Brazilian Butt Lift Goes Horribly Wrong by donbachi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
otele don burst

2 Likes

Re: Woman 26, Left With Gaping Wounds After Brazilian Butt Lift Goes Horribly Wrong by Danzakidakura(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
donbachi:
otele don burst
hahahaha Otele grin
Re: Woman 26, Left With Gaping Wounds After Brazilian Butt Lift Goes Horribly Wrong by mamajj17(f): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmmm Abormination, but why LADIES? U got one free already from Baba God lipsrsealed
Re: Woman 26, Left With Gaping Wounds After Brazilian Butt Lift Goes Horribly Wrong by Healthyway15: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Human beings are not contented with what they've got till they get what they don't want.
Re: Woman 26, Left With Gaping Wounds After Brazilian Butt Lift Goes Horribly Wrong by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2019
But I still don't get. Are you telling me your creator that created you didn't do a GOOD job.

This craze for bigger butt,bigger bosoms,wider hips,fair skins, bigger penis and so on is becoming alarmingly.

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Truths About Energy Drinks (red Bull, Power Horse, Monster, Etc) / Meet The 12 Mos Extremely Piecered People In The World / National Association Of Resident Doctors (NARD) Have Vowed To Continue Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.