Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Words On My Marble - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Words On My Marble (332 Views)

Inside Late Mai Deribe's Gold Marble House In Maiduguri, Borno state Nigeria. / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Yoruba Names That Look Like English Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words On My Marble by DAramis: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
They said I have trust issues because a lady told me to always hope in God not man.

They said that I hate women because I have decided to avoid all the drama queens with their drama.

They said I am evil and bad because I refuse to gossip and always mind my business.

They said I am the devil incarnate because my bullshit tolerance level is reading negative.

They said I am filled with hate because I always avoid people filled with negative vibes and extreme and unwarranted criticism.

They said I am weird and strange because my God given personality makes me unique and always stand out wherever I am.

They said I am anti-social because I avoid all social medias that are filled with fake lifestyle.

They said that I have no hobby because mine happens to differs from generally accepted ones.

In whatever you do, always live true to yourself. Your happiness is all that matters. Criticism is part of life.

DON'T TAKE ANY OF IT TO HEART!!!
Re: Words On My Marble by DAramis: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Penned it down as a result of the inspiration and the words that emerged. I simply wish to leave these words here.
Re: Words On My Marble by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Words of Wisdom
Re: Words On My Marble by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:25am On Apr 26
DAramis:
Penned it down as a result of the inspiration and the words that emerged. I simply wish to leave these words here.

I noticed you tried to mail me. Is there anything I can do for you?

Also reach me on this email oyebolaireoluwa7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Do To Earn Your First Money / Would You Like To Eat Your Cake And Have It? / Man Stucked Inside A Cheating Wife On Her Matrimonial Bed, Husband Sparks Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.