Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Looking For My Mrs - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For My Mrs (991 Views)

Calling Mrs.chima To Order / Happy Married Life Mr & Mrs Xynerise / What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For My Mrs by iamtheman(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2007
To start with, I am a investment banker based in London. I want to get married but the problem is that it is so hard to find good girls in this town. I intend coming over to Nigeria to see if i can get something started and hopefully lead to marraige. Any ideas on how i go about this? sad
Re: Looking For My Mrs by stellose(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2007
Nothing person no go hear for nairaland grin cheesy wink
Re: Looking For My Mrs by chii: 3:02pm On May 25, 2007
@ stellaose, abeg follow me see o. undecided

@ topic, pls pls pls, go and learn oyibo biko.which one is 'a investment banker'. upon all the london wey you dey claim.

na wa oooh
Re: Looking For My Mrs by Matured26(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2007
Hey Iamtheman,
Let me start by saying you are not the man but the woman 'cos this topic should not be here.
This is strictly Jobs Forum abi woman na job?

All the same, don't let them know I told you ooooooooooo.
Stellose and chii are available

Try them and you'll not be disappointed
Re: Looking For My Mrs by caringchi(f): 4:09pm On May 25, 2007
@poster, u said u re the man, which man?
u think dat just cos u mentioned London, girls will rush shocked shocked
in fact i m sorry 4 u cos i can see u re a confused man(that s if u re a male) 4 even posting this kind of thing in a job forum
Re: Looking For My Mrs by Aproko(f): 4:28pm On May 25, 2007
you guys chill out for the guy now, hes just letting you know he hopes to swith careers, from 'a investment banker' to 'looking for my mrs'. grin grin

please if you know of any job openings at 'looking for my mrs' pls let him know. grin grin
didnt know 'looking for my mrs' was a job!!! boy i should stop searching for oil, banking and telecoms and face 'looking for my mrs', undecided undecided
Re: Looking For My Mrs by Tarami(f): 4:47pm On May 25, 2007
My friend which ones now?Where you dey take look for babes for London where you no find.
Go to Church and look well.There are loads of good girls in London.You might be the one with the problem self,blaming it on the babes in london.Common be a man.Try house on the rock.It's an extention of Unilag.
Re: Looking For My Mrs by gloryland(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2007
House on the Rock is your best bet for good, cultured and decent girls. Please give it a try and get ready to get born again if you are not yet saved.
God bless you.
Re: Looking For My Mrs by blasterman(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2007
drop ur email so they can chat with u.you dont know u might be someones dream guy
Re: Looking For My Mrs by MYLS: 1:28pm On May 26, 2007
hi guys, make una no blame d guy cos any way na way. maybe he don try many ways. takia guys. hailings from Ore.cheers
Re: Looking For My Mrs by stellose(f): 2:01pm On May 26, 2007
@matured26, obasanjo agbada will not be big enough to hide and cover you if i catch you. grin cheesy
Re: Looking For My Mrs by anifel20(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2007
stellose:

@matured26, obasanjo agbada will not be big enough to hide and cover you if i catch you. grin cheesy
@stellose before you catch him Obasanjo and his agbada go don comot for Aso rock, I just wonder where you go put the man as the new man na Buba and sokoto we go see much this time. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Looking For My Mrs by stellose(f): 4:13pm On May 27, 2007
@anifel, no mind matured26, even if baba comot ,i go fish am out
how are you doing anifel?
Re: Looking For My Mrs by Matured26(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2007
Stellose,
Catch me if you can.
Am on the run like V.P. Atiku grin cheesy
Re: Looking For My Mrs by kuwena(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2007
don't mind that 'a investment banker' from 'london' o jare - @matured20, keep running for your dear life. cheesy
Re: Looking For My Mrs by theeds: 6:15pm On May 30, 2007
come to think about it na so life be oh! one person dey look for work for 'i need a mrs' and another person na him dey get hold of the vacancy abi wetin una nairalanders think of the stellos,matured26 and mr londoner scenario. cheesy
Re: Looking For My Mrs by theeds: 6:17pm On May 30, 2007
come to think about it na so life be oh! one person dey look for work for 'looking for my mrs' and another person na him dey get hold of the vacancy abi wetin una nairalanders think of the stellos,matured26 and mr londoner scenario. cheesy
Re: Looking For My Mrs by Rufme(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2007
Sorry sir, why can't you place an advert for the position of a spouse and state your requirements as well as your office for interview? You may be lucky to see some applicants sending -in their cv's. However, this is a job-haunt sub-forum but not a wife-search sub-forum.

Navigate to the correct sub-forum for that. Never mind, I wish you the best in all your wife-searching career!

May God be with you as you go!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Convention: Ikwuano National Development Association / Nigerian Spouse Matchmakers / Hookup In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.