Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here (654 Views)

Nhire Review : You Can Be Earning Like N200,000 Monthly With Nhire / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking / What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by webtutorr: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
The bitter truth, many have been in this nairaland for more than five years and have not earned one naira from the internet.
Many have been busy analyzing from A-Z of every bit of ideas and finding reasons why it wont pay.

I most tell you guys, I began making google search on how to earn money online right from 2009 and I knew nairaland 2012.
shoooooo, then members with their mind blowing post captions be won scata my head with their high compelling post caption like this:

"HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, 100% GURANTEED!!!

Omoo, if i see this kan post caption, i go first cool down remove my cloths, remove shoes. carry my chair go far where nobody will distract me. i go cool down dey read with much excitement. Omoo, i read many captions but to cut it shut, after all the readings of the various ways to make money online, what brings the money in reality is taking action. There is no website anywhere in the world that grow money like the way trees grow leaves. There is no website you can just go open your two hands and money begin to fall in. There must be action that converts the money.
Anyway, those heavy post captions helped me oo. Because am a very risk taker. I prefer that i tried something and it did not work than i did not try it atal. Na money wey e go chop me. E no go chop my head. So i no send if i try something and it did not work.
i remember my first year of coming up to internet to search for means to earn money online, back 2009. I got this big compelling post caption about bulk sms from one Lanre, omoo, my head blow!!!!!! i chatted him, "Boss, you sure say this things we you talk go make me money as you take talk am? He said try it, its gonna make you money. That was 2009 ending. Then, approaching 2010, i keyed in to his guide to create a bulksms website, believe you me, i was not targeting any special time oo, but do you know it was about 2011 election Omoo, your man was on a big soft!!! people where calling me from everywhere around Port Harcourt. Are you cjwebsms, i said yes, omoo, my brain just kpof!!! I was seen money. So, its been long iam in this and i have been taking risks and it never failed me. i have learnt and got many experiences on what to do to make money online.

I must still tell us that i cannot talk about my online success, without mentioning nairaland, makemoneyonlinedotcomdotng, ogbenge blog and few others. Then, above all, God is the overall head that has been with me.

So, guys, if you have your phone or laptop and i know you have internet too and you are not making money online or not even pushing on any idea(s) to make money online, i tell you, you are on a long thing! In this 21st century where we have smart phones, computers and internet , then you have no reason for not making money online. And why you are not making money online could be you. You have choosed that its not gonna work instead of practising to see things work.

Thats all by the way, in respect to my many years of exposure to online business, i hereby want to embark on a journey to guide those who may want to learn how to make legitimate money online and also practise it to start working in reality. I will be undergoing a complete tutorial and guide on how to make money online for interested people until you master it and it starts working in reality for you.
So, if you really wanno make money online from now on and make 2020 and beyond a sweeter one, then you can join my Whatsapp Training group to learn all the various means you can apply to make money online.
Training starts Monday 9th December 2019. Time: 9:10:30pm.

To join the group, send me a whatsapp message with the message 'ONLINE BUSINESS' so that i will add you to the whatsapp group.

Send me message to this number: 08065847947
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by webtutorr: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2019
I have got your messages and will be Adding you guys.
To join, send me message
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by webtutorr: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Members added
Send me message to add you
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by webtutorr: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Added.
Send me message to add you:
Whatsapp: 08065847947
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by Thetechhub(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Is it free
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by webtutorr: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Thetechhub:
Is it free

As the spirit leads...
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by webtutorr: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Send me message to my number above for you to be added to the group
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by webtutorr: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Message me.
Training starting Monday 9-10:30pm
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by fastlane84: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Online money sweet sha
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by webtutorr: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
When online begin work for you.
E sweet dye!!!
You go just dey on excess soft!!!
Re: Online Business Plan. If U Wants To Be Earning From Internet, Legit, Enter Here by webtutorr: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Send me message inorder to add you

(1) (Reply)

CHRISTMAS PROMO) FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL FOR SALE IN ABUJA & AUTO SCANNING / I Need A Guide On How To Order Items On 1688.com / 4 Simple Ways To Boost Sales As A Business Owner In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.