Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos (36188 Views)

Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Tiwa Savage Angry With Tekno And Ciara’s Rip Off Of Her Song ‘Before Nko’ / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by ogbetaNews(f): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2019
Ubi wrote:

Last Night was Epic First I had the opportunity to bring @teknoofficial and @iyanya together in the studio and we were blessed to have @selebobo1 join us too and @mademenmusicgNew kid @iamrogerlino.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5r8KOxJwU_/

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by olu77(m): 5:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Happy reconciliation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by mascot87(m): 6:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Na so we guys be. Even if we dey beef each other, once we jam for event wey shayo dey,we dey behave

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Psimagestudio: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Nas o we dey

8 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:11am On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmm..... reconciliation?? How does that help the Nigerian economy?

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by ijewejones: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Reconciliation isn't a bad one..

Since its coming after an EP,they're really UP TO SOMETHING!

Guys don't hold grudges for long..Big ups to them

30 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by chigoizie7(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by BareFacedLies(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by ForeThinker: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bad role models

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by nuhu2018(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
OK

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hunger has reformatted his brain!

7 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Ytgud: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by dalass(f): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
All these 'beefs' and reconciliations just to stay relevant sha.

Album must sha sell, okay, seen!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by careytommy37(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Who cares..... undecided
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Stone123(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by tydi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Childish adults.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by frankblinkz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oh please am tired of Nigeria...I want to go to USA.
I need a GOOD LIFE
Just see how many of us here that wants to leave and it's all for a good reason.
God answer our calls �..
I Love Nigerians,but I'm just tired of it's bad government
Lord let your Grace fall on us

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Prettiedame: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
He never had issues with Tekno. Good move all the same

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Their business
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by ArmaniUhuru: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Weed/drugs no good for Tekno body.

19 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Knockonmidoor: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
cool
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by ZombieTERROR: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tekno is really sick

He better take care of him self

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by TheMostComplex1: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
I am emotionally down right now... Sowore is trending right now. They kidnapped (not arrest oo) someone in a court room. Someone that has FEMI FALANA as a barrister.. Do you think you are safe? PDP or APC, Sowore is evil with his words or not, let us stand up against this barbarism. I am bleeding.

The Sowore the blackmailer has met his equal
Re: Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos by Starkid3010(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
Who Is iyanya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Years Anniversary: Davido Reacts To His Colleagues Not Hailing Him / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style / Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.