Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,702 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Angela Okorie Celebrates Her "Twin" Jacqueline Wolper On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Celebrates Her "Twin" Jacqueline Wolper On Her Birthday (873 Views)

Angela Okorie Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photos / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Jacqueline Nyamide 'Wilbroda': My HIV Positive Househelp Breastfed My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Celebrates Her "Twin" Jacqueline Wolper On Her Birthday by AmeboBook: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Jacqueline Wolper is celebrating her birthday and has already taken to her Instagram page with some beautiful photos. Angela Okorie is also celebrating her "twin" on her special day with birthday wishes and so much love all the way from Nigeria. She wrote of the Tanzanian movie star:

"Wait � first how did we even Meet Self
@wolperstylish
I don't know how To start thou
But this girl right here is a No dull moment
Like me , tanzanians call us Twins
You are such an amazing person @wolperstylish
Today I pray that our Heavenly Father
Blesses you with Everything your heart desire, may God Continue To Keep you
Alive all the days of your Life
I Love you Girl @wolperstylish
Happy birthday To You .

Tanzanians are you Ready?
This is #Epaindem season
@wolperstylish tell them
Am bringing Love all the way from
Nigeria ��������".

https://www.amebobook.com/angela-okorie-celebrates-her-twin-jacqueline-wolper-on-her-birthday-this-girl-right-here-is-a-no-dull-moment-60400.html
Source: Amebo Book

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ankara Accessories Just For You. / Rihanna Net Worth 2020. / Instagram Troll Lectures Ex-bbn Housemate, Princess Over Bad English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.