Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) (8318 Views)

Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note / Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) by creativehubb: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Looks like murder to me...it's hard to see how she can hook up that rope herself, and set the whole thing up
Re: 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) by article1: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
This to me is just a way of covering up murder case. How can a girl of 9 years hang herself, what for? The authority should carry out proper investigation to unravel the cause of her death

1 Like

Re: 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) by Quenncee: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
hisgrace090:
Convent high school!

It may be the fear of rev sisters.

If you know you know.

Senseless old foool like you. With all the grey hairs in your pubic regions I thought you will have at least small sense but with this nonsense post, you have proven me wrong.
Re: 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) by wolfyellow: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2023
1 girl hanged herself snd sister

Re: 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
daddytime:
Aren't those specks of blood on her shirt?

I smell an attempt to cover up murder here.
Those are not blood stain but it looked like she might have been murdered
Re: 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) by hamedadegbemir0: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
She was probably murdered and then hanged.
Re: 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) by wolfyellow: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2023
wickedtuna:
Looks like an accident. These kids, they like to try things they watch on TV because children learn fast by what they see. Parents should always try monitor what their children are exposed to. Parents today are more interested in work and money and the stress that comes with it sometimes doesn't leave much time for the children. In those days if you are watching TV with your parents and a murder, crime or sexual scene comes on, they will tell you never to try these things else you will hurt yourself or worse die before they then send you inside. Parents of nowadays will even carry the children go cinema they follow them laugh for explicit scenes sef. Its so bad. cry May God give wisdom to raise our children right.

Where real photo at what site
Re: 9 Year-Old Girl Hangs Self In Parents' Bedroom (Photos) by Govocrete: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
hisgrace090:
Convent high school!

It may be the fear of rev sisters.

If you know you know.

It's just a normal day high school like other. I have younger ones that graduated from there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras / Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner / Police Shoots Man For Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.