Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. (2436 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Sowore, Victim Of Circumstance, Drove Into The Kidnapping Scene - Edo Police Com / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Ahmaduchebello: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Get the mind engaging thriller from okada books now...https://okadabooks.com/book/about/victim_of_circumstance_-_adult_only_18%2B/28078#.XSHf5Hlno8M
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:
Please help. I want to report a crack cocaine and heroine seller in my area. How do I do this anonymously?
Pls, don't do that bro.
Nobody knows tomorrow. He is not selling it for anything but just for survival. Reporting him is just like frustrating him in life. Pls don't do so sir

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by greatmarshall(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Try and get the phone number of the NDLEA around your area and make your report
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by olumide3367(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Walk up to the station and do that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by greatmarshall(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

don't do that bro
why?

3 Likes

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

don't do that bro

...so his kids can be next as customers?!

***spit on floor***

4 Likes

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

...so his kids can be next as customers?!
***spit on floor***
I know what am saying sir.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
greatmarshall:
why?
Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Ahmaduchebello: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why not? He's building an army of junkies and destroying the future of youths here.
ghettokid1:

don't do that bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:
I know what am saying sir.

anybody should report criminal activities.... ESPECIALLY drug dealing in your area.

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:
Why not? He's building an army of junkies and destroying the future of youths here.
modified. check my comment again sir
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

anybody should report criminal activities.... ESPECIALLY drug dealing in your area.
But he is selling it for survival now
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Ahmaduchebello: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

Pls, don't do that bro.
Nobody knows tomorrow. He is not selling it for anything but just for survival. Reporting him is just like frustrating him in life. Pls don't do so sir

Lol, that's quite childish.

The reason you gave counts for all illegal acts, from robbery to fraud to rituals, it's all for survival. Not enough reason to not report him. Sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

But he is selling it killing people for survival now

FIXED

no drug dealers is selling for survival, they are doing it because of GREED. get your facts straight!

3 Likes

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:

Lol, that's quite childish.

The reason you gave counts for all illegal acts, from robbery to fraud to rituals, it's all for survival. Not enough reason to not report him. Sorry.
Drug is different from stealing/kidnapping
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Ahmaduchebello: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

Well it makes no positive contribution to the society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Ahmaduchebello: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

And weed is different from cocaine and heroin
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

no drug dealers is selling for survival, they are doing it because of GREED. get your facts straight!
But, he is not forcing people to buy na?.
Who won die go die, nobe drug go kill am
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:

And weed is different from cocaine and heroin
Pls sir, is he forcing people to buy it?
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:

Well it makes no positive contribution to the society
All this is happening because the government is not working
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Ahmaduchebello: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
No but availability creates demand. His absence would reduce the breeding number of junkies

ghettokid1:

Pls sir, is he forcing people to buy it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:
No but availability creates demand. His absence would reduce the breeding number of junkies

It will not sir. Is he the only one selling it in your state?. Just leave the dude to do his business.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by yomi007k(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

Pls, don't do that bro.

Please let us learn the right thing.
He can sell something else.

The guy is destroying people's lives.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

But, he is not forcing people to buy na?.
Who won die go die, nobe drug go kill am

[img]https://media./images/517d65decf98cda0026f54ac0355ee79/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
yomi007k:

Please let us learn the right thing. He can sell something else.
The guy is destroying people's lives.
He is not. Is he forcing it on them?
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by yomi007k(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

All this is happening because the government is not working

Is the government of America not working?

Don't we still have drug dealers there?

Please don't justify evil in any form. Life is hard on everyone but we all make our choices.

If the Op does not report him, someone else will.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Commentor: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

It will not sir. Is he the only one selling it in your state?. Just leave the dude to do his business.

He should not only be arrested he should be killed.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by meobizy(f): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
olumide3367:
Walk up to the station and do that
I wonder why OP is avoiding this straight to the point solution and tackling others.
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

[img]https://media./images/517d65decf98cda0026f54ac0355ee79/tenor.gif[/img]
don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for your country
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by ghettokid1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Commentor:

He should not only be arrested he should be killed.
i'm not a fan of that decision though
Re: Victim Of Circumstance: A crime thriller you can't afford to not read. by Commentor: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

i'm not a fan of that decision though

Neither am I a fan of drug dealers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Few Years Ago That Got Me Really Scared About Nigeria. / Muslim Wife Poisoned Husband For Leaving Islam / How We Build Mansion In Lagos, Abuja And Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.