Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video (5753 Views)

Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions / BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by newsmag: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2019
American rapper, Cardi B who is enjoying her time in Nigeria after 24 hours of her arrival for the Pepsi We Got Taste event as hit the street. Newsmag.com.ng reports.

If you recalled she talked about visiting the hood, saying she wants to eat real Nigerian food, like jollof and also wants to visit the hood. maybe her host granted her request because shw was really excited seeing the beautiful streets of Victoria Island, Lagos.

https://newsmag.com.ng/cardi-b-hits-the-street-of-lagos-as-she-goes-to-strip-club/

Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Kylekent59: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2019
These money should have been used to help poor people on the street of lagos.

Imagine, let's say Cardi B is seen distributing money, food and cloths to poor people on the road. She takes pictures with them and sings for them.

If the above happens, there would be glory and she would gain massively, but she decides to spend it at a club.

Please OOo, I am only assuming before "I spend my money any how I like / is it your money" crews will pound on me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Nukilia: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2019
Weigh ray undecided
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by etrange: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2019
Kylekent59:

Imagine, let's say Cardi B is seen distributing money, food and cloths to poor people on the road. She takes pictures with them and sings for them.

If the above happens, there would be glory and she would gain massively, but she decides to spend it at a club.

Please OOo, I am only assuming before "I spend my money any how I like / is it your money" crews will pound on me.

Oga, they are using money to make money. The money they spend on her isn't just cause they want to throw away cash. They are using her to get attention to their club which is exactly the point of her coming to Nigeria. It's business. We all have where and why we spend money. It doesn't stop anyone from giving.

Now see this thread and be happy: https://www.nairaland.com/5570495/cardi-b-visits-motherless-baby

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by ibnlawal(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2019
In a normal country, this shouldn't be news. Buhari and his cohorts are busy desecrating our judiciary temple and we are busy celebrating Cardi B. God! I weep for my country.

#freesowore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by SEGLIZ: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2019
Kylekent59:

is it their thought or thinking?
you've reason right only a deluded confused fool would attack you or your opinion.
don't blame her but those that brought her and the organisers. if they their people well it would have been part of the plan to take her to the needies not those lazy whores.
back in their country these artist go play free at shows to raise money for charity but what we demand and want is what she giving us. we saw her as a sex symbol so she's acting one.
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Kylekent59:

Yes it's true just as the government used Abacha's loot to feed the poor

Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Cossybob(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2019
ibnlawal:
In a normal country, this shouldn't be news. Buhari and his cohorts are busy desecrating our judiciary temple and we are busy celebrating Cardi B. God! I weep for my country.

#freesowore

All na entertainment, all na entertainment wink

Weep no more cheesy
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Abfinest007(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2019
nonsense
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Rules7: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2019
Still waiting for @slawormir
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Slawormir: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Rules7:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Am here niggarrr
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Rules7: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Am here niggarrr

Been trying to reach you @slawormir

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2019
Is that all?
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by tydi(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2019
Pls who is cardi b again.. Ladies /gents

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Sabadon(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2019
lol i dnt knw bt i kinda like this slawormirr guy

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Slawormir: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2019
Rules7:

Been trying to reach you @slawormir

Are you a real niggarrr?

So i can drop my real number

But if you are not then i will drop an American number
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Rules7: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Slawormir:

Are you a real niggarrr?

Drop the american number
Its more better @slawormir
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Who cardi B help...
seriously localman does not give a Bleep
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Bigseven(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2019
Would've invited her to shiloh self.

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by mrwonlasewonie: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2019
grin

Who use senselessness swear give Nigerians?

Bubu and his agents are basterdizing the judiciary na one irrelevant musician/stripper Una dey celebrate.. smh
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Slawormir:

Are you a real niggarrr?

I have been trying to send messages but you haven't respond, how can I contact you my niggarrr
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by oxiide22(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Slawormir:

Are you a real niggarrr?

grin Real Nigga
Re: Cardi B Hits The Street Of Lagos As She Goes To Strip Club, See Video by Emac34: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2019
Rules7:
Sending you a Dm

(1) (Reply)

Between Tems And Tiwa Savage Who Has A More Attractive Brown Skin. - Pictures / Wizkid Vs Olamide Who Bleach Pass? (picture) / Imagine What These African Teen Post On Social Media! Who Are They Coping? [see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.