Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** (1685 Views)

An Acre Land (with Roofing Level Farm House) ,few Minutes 4rm FUNAAB Abeokuta / (PRICE UPDATE) 250k/acre Farm Land At Abeokuta Still Selling... / Get Price Update On Grains From The North. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by freshpzy1(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2019
[url][/url]Well i dont wanna talk too much

Its all about rice from lafia

You can get the following;

Rice paddy........#110/mudu
Milled rice.........#280/mudu
Destoned rice......#300/mudu

NOTE: the above is the price update am getting from the farm.........pics coming soon

I can get you a cheaper mean of transportation too

MOQ......100 mudus
NOTE; this is nigerian rice locally produced. This is your chance to make it real big with little capital this season.

WHY DO BIZ WITH ME:

*am a corp member serving in nasarawa state
*just doing dis as side hustle forextra cash
*my nysc call up number and state code is your guarantee
****i have other ways to guarantee your money is safe

CONTACT;
Call & text only; 081 5453 2418
Whatsapp only; 080 8659 2701

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by freshpzy1(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2019
I understand that seeing is believing

I will be updating will pics on this thread in a week time.........

I dont take pleasure in hurting people

Hoping to do business with you soon
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by freshpzy1(m): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2019
This is the picgures of the rice paddy we bougth in karu on sundeay

Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by freshpzy1(m): 5:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Ii will uploading a short video of my visit to rice mill in lafia soon
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by sayso: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Picture of processed rice from the mill
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by Tophin(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2019
what is mudu? please explain am interested
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lafia Rice is a No, No, No, I rather prefer Kwandere Rice with long and good grain than Lafia, LAFIA grain is small with traces of paddy shaffs, stone free yes, and Lafia Millers are crooks.
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by sayso: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
Lafia Rice is a No, No, No, I rather prefer Kwandere Rice with long and good grain than Lafia, LAFIA grain is small with traces of paddy shaffs, stone free yes, and Lafia Millers are crooks.
where is kwandere?
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kwandere is still around Lafia but a different town, the town is around Kasuwan Alamis, the home town of the former governor Tanko Almakura, though Lafia Mill is far bigger than that of Kwandere, but they have clean and longer grain at Kwandere compared to Lafia, I was at Lafia Rice Mill from Lagos last month to make some rice purchase, but regretted buying from LAFIA when I discovered that Kwandere's price was cheaper and the grain was longer and cleaner than that of Lafia, though it was already late and there was nothing I could do. Good grain can only he gotten from Lafia Mill on a specified days, of which if you go others days you wont get something good, I was born and bread in LAFIA though live in Lagos and can connect you to the right people in rice stuff there who will even be willing to take you down to Kwandere, etc for the purchase of paddy Rice. I just discovered that the secret, is to look for a time, go to villages, buy good paddy grain from local people and bring to Mill, in this case the millers will not want to attend to you, here I have a more or less a closed person who can mitigate the milling, destoning process. You buy it very cheaper from villager, but a newbie who is not into Rice business can try that, though I am not into Rice... Still in Lagos doing my hustle as I never get money to do Rice or grain business now, just waiting for the right time.
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
One other secret please, I am not into rice business at all, but know very much about it. If you like you can buy a Trailer load of paddy rice from local Farmers in Nasarawa if you dont have a strong affiliation with Millers all your money and efforts will just be as wasted. Even the villager farmers are now weeping, that Millers no longer Mill their products for them, the farmers had to always keep begging the Millers to attend to them all to no avail. Buying paddy rice from local famers direct is the simplest way of making profit on this business, So with paddy rice it means you have to stay away from your comfort zone, look for someone who could link you up with an Independent Miller. This is where the government need to step in by providing more milling equipment, destoning and polishing machines to both the millers and rice farmers
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by freshpzy1(m): 1:27am On Dec 13, 2019
Tophin:
what is mudu? please explain am interested

Mudu is the standard measurement here in nasarawa state

There are seven to eigth
Tin milk cups in it

I hope i was able to answer your question
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by freshpzy1(m): 1:34am On Dec 13, 2019
Am always open to learning

But i will like to say this

I am not recomending any one on this thread oooooo

I dont mean to discredit any1.....but i got my name to protect.

I guess i av the right to say this since i created this thread.
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by NkemFoods: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2019
How many mudus make a custard paint bucket?
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by NkemFoods: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2019
Give me contact of someone in Kwandere. I need milled rice.

DEBJOCH1:
One other secret please, I am not into rice business at all, but know very much about it. If you like you can buy a Trailer load of paddy rice from local Farmers in Nasarawa if you dont have a strong affiliation with Millers all your money and efforts will just be as wasted. Even the villager farmers are now weeping, that Millers no longer Mill their products for them, the farmers had to always keep begging the Millers to attend to them all to no avail. Buying paddy rice from local famers direct is the simplest way of making profit on this business, So with paddy rice it means you have to stay away from your comfort zone, look for someone who could link you up with an Independent Miller. This is where the government need to step in by providing more milling equipment, destoning and polishing machines to both the millers and rice farmers
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by sayso: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
give me a contact from kwandera, gsm
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by sayso: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2019
I understand some informations can't come out, pictures of long grain from kwandere will be fine.
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by watino: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2019
I am very much interested in this @OP
Let's link up since I am in Abuja.
I would also like to get Kwandere rice as well.
How about the taste of Kwandere and Lafia rice
I have a plan to buy milling, polishing, and destoning machine soon by Gods grace.
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by NkemFoods: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2019
watino:
I am very much interested in this @OP
Let's link up since I am in Abuja.
I would also like to get Kwandere rice as well.
How about the taste of Kwandere and Lafia rice
Add me on WhatsApp. 07055449497
I have a plan to buy milling, polishing, and destoning machine soon by Gods grace.

Let's meet at Lafia on Tuesday.
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by freshpzy1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
I am very much available
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by Mickeyj: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2019
Good day all,I stay in Lafia and I have been able to do rice delivery down to Onitsha on 3 occasions between November and this December. There are different market for rice in Nasarawa state,aside from the mill in Lafia,there's another in Ashangwa which also serves as a market on Tuesdays and you can get different grades of rice including those from Namu in Plateau state. From my experience so far the long rice is usually known as Cp can't remember the full name. Anyway @Op and @Nkemfood we can meet up in Lafia and I can show you around kwandere and Ashangwa
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by freshpzy1(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Nice one boss

Thou ukem has already gone to lafia

Am on vacation now, but when i arrive.....we can have a tour

What is tge cost of transportation from lafia to those two places
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by Mickeyj: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2019
From Lafia to Ashangwa is #250 while to kwandere is #100 or #150 for bike
Re: RICE 4rm Lafia___⌚ To Make Some ��**PRICE UPDATE** by hannerafoods(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2021
Mickeyj:
Good day all,I stay in Lafia and I have been able to do rice delivery down to Onitsha on 3 occasions between November and this December. There are different market for rice in Nasarawa state,aside from the mill in Lafia,there's another in Ashangwa which also serves as a market on Tuesdays and you can get different grades of rice including those from Namu in Plateau state. From my experience so far the long rice is usually known as Cp can't remember the full name. Anyway @Op and @Nkemfood we can meet up in Lafia and I can show you around kwandere and Ashangwa

I'm based in Anambra, but will be in Nasarawa next week. Is maize also cheaply available. Let's chat on whatsapp 08065259504

(1) (Reply)

World1, Jethro2,lesgupnigeria, Hotmass And Others, I Need Your Advice / Raw Gem Stones For Sell At Good Discount / Why Gnld Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer The Best Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.