Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo (996 Views)

Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' / Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo by supremenews: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2019
Father of 15 allegedly chains and drags daughter through the streets for missing school

Dahiru Inusa, a 56-year-old father of 15 children has been arrested by operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) for allegedly chaining and dragging his 15- year-old daughter through the streets in Lafia, Nasarawa State's capital.

The man who was arrested at Bukan-Sidi area of Lafia on Wednesday December 4, said he was trying to tame his daughter who became wayward and refused going to school.

The NSCDC commandant in the state, Mr Muhammad Mahmoud-Fari said the suspect will be charged to court for attempted murder, child abuse and torture.

He said, “This is a case of a father chaining and dragging his biological daughter on the street in the name of instilling discipline in her. We all must join hands to fight this menace in our society.

“Just yesterday (Thursday), we had the case of a 75- year-old man who defiled a three-year-old child.”

Inusa admitted committing the offence but said it was a mistake. He alleged that his daughter was fond of absconding from school and associating with bad friends.

He said, “I was angered by the fact that some girls were influencing her negatively and it was the anger that pushed me into making the mistake of putting her in chains. I was only trying to make her take me to her friends and not to harm her. I am begging my daughter and the government to forgive me.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/father-of-15-allegedly-chains-and-drags.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo by johnkey: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2019
Inside life
Re: Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo by ultimatekint(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Brainless father.
Re: Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo by ghettokid1(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2019
What a wicked world we living in
Re: Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
How many children? 15? The north need child control asap
Re: Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
How many children? 15? The north need child control asap

Smh. You're one duumb goatt. Go back to school and learn to read again.
Re: Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anger kii u there embarassed
Now u are begging.

Did I see 15 children?
As in 1 to 15 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
NoGender:

Smh. You're one duumb goatt. Go back to school and learn to read again.

supremenews:
Father of 15 allegedly chains and drags daughter through the streets for missing school

Dahiru Inusa, a 56-year-old father of 15 children has been arrested by operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) for a

No gender? No sense? No brain?
Re: Father Allegedly Chains And Drags Daughter Through The Streets For Missing Schoo by Myhusband(m): 4:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Hausa are just one kind people that should be thankful to God for making them human, they have no business with humanity

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Aiye Confraternity Kingpin Arrested In Lagos - Photos / Just in: Stay At Home Enforcement Officials Shoots A Youth To Death In Aba / Top 5 Richest/ Corrupt State In Nigeria ( No.3 Go Burst Your Brain )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.