Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade (633 Views)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade by DanielOwen2050(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2019
Shocking as Mother Refuses to Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like a Masquerade. A baby has been born with a strange-looking face which forced the mother to abandon it after delivery.

According to the doctor who delivered the baby from her mother, he states the abnormalities in this baby is due to the premature birth and also the engagement of some hazardous activities by the mother during pregnancy.
The mother has abandoned her premature baby girl born at an Indian city because she looks like an alien figure. The 28-year-old mother, who refused to reveal her identity,

gave birth to the girl at a government-run hospital in Patna district of Bihar, in eastern India yesterday.

Click To See Photos: https://latesttip.com/mother-refuses-to-breastfeed-her-newborn-baby-that-looks-like-a-masquerade-see-photos/

(1) (Reply)

The Last Word I Heard From Vivian Before She Died, Mother Of Raped Uniben Studen / . / Please Patronize Me, So That I Can Help Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.