Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. (8746 Views)

Pls Guyz Need A Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Or Daily Payment Urgently / Pls Do U Know How Much A Maruwa (aka Keke Napeps) Cost? / Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by kay177(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hellow Fellow Nairalanders== Am intending coming back to Nigeria to stay for sometime==
And am intending going into CAr Hire Business and Also want to include KEKE Napep popularly known as KEKE maruwa into the business== Am intending setting up the business in Lagos- state, I want to know how much the the driver delivers daily for the car hire / cab service and also for Keke Maruwa, Can people let me know if the business is good and worth investing my hard earn money into,
I welcome advice from everybody every contribution will be appreciated and acknowledged,
Thanks.
Re: Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by kay177(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2010
Am still waiting for your contributions.
Re: Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by iyatrustee(f): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Keke marwa? what happened to all ya truck money? cheesy
Re: Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by kay177(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
iyatrustee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Keke marwa? what happened to all ya truck money? cheesy

Iya am using my truck money to invest in the business,  Do you have any idea about the business,
A friend just gone into such in NigeriA , with 4 keke maruwa and he is making money , So if you have any clue pls let me know wink wink wink cool
Re: Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by SetuYara: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
if your friend is making money doing this, then why are you asking us?
we are not into the business, so we don't know about it.
talk to your friend and ask for his advice since he's already in it.

2 Likes

Re: Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by kay177(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2010
SetuYara:

if your friend is making money doing this, then why are you asking us?
we are not into the business, so we don't know about it.
talk to your friend and ask for his advice since he's already in it.

Since it would be very wrong for me to hear what my guy said about the biz and accept it just like that=== I need to hear from the horses mouth and not rely on what a friend said, guys are known to blow their trumpet even if the biz is not really doing well== Oga sir,

2 Likes

Re: Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by ayodele123(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2010
Two options that i know

1 Owner buys the keke marwa for N320k hands over to a driver who delivers N2k daily return. Owner maintains and repairs the vehicle

2 Owner gives it out on hire purchase to driver for N550k.Driver returns N10k weekly but must complete payment within 52 weeks.Driver maintains and repairs the vehicle

The driver makes N5k daily

1 Like

Re: Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by debbybox: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
Well, because of my own experience, I wont conclude that its not a lucrative business. I happen to try same thing with one Keke Maruwa, bought it and did the papers, everything going to about 380k and gave it to someone for 500k who delivers 10k weekly. Since January, I've only been able to get 90k from the person. He complains of break today something else tomorrow. My advice for you is to get someone responsible to drive it and if possible get a manager to manage their activities. All the best.
Re: Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by whiteyade: 12:47am On Mar 09, 2013
Need to advertise your organisation, product, brand or even an event?

Why not advertise on Keke Napeps?

Kekes, Keke Napeps or Keke Marwas are tricycles used as commercial transportation in Nigeria.

KekeAdstm has teamed up with dedicated Keke operators nationwide to create a fresh, effective and economical opportunity to own some of the most unique and valuable media space in the country.

Advertising on Kekes is relatively new. It is the fastest growing transit media advertising in the country.

Get your ads moving all across the neighbourhood, town, city and state and be the rave of the area.

Colonize a specific region with your ads: Reach millions of commuters every month. This is targeted advertisement.

We are the national patent holders of advertisement display on kekes in Nigeria.

Benefits
*Very cheap and affordable
*Increase brand awareness
*Advertising on keke is more personal and less obtrusive than other forms of advertisement
*Our leaflet distribution system is very interactive
*Get more eyes to see your ads at a lower cost
*Variety of highly customizable campaigns
*All kekes have a route, so can be selected by geographical preference - up to street level
*And much more

Who should advertise?
It's meant for multinationals, global brands, NGOs, politicians, government entities, public sector to small business owners. Yes. It's so affordable even the little beauty shop at the corner can afford to put up a couple of ad campaigns to let the ladies know the new place in town to get a good perm done.

Referral
We have a wonderful referral program going on. Refer us and you get a good 5% of every transaction – it’s that simple! It is great way to earn lots of money without stress as a middle man, part-time job or even full-time job. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!

Contact
To request a quote, or for more enquiries, please contact:
John Uzo
Business Development
+234.708.3511090
+234.703.1930866
email me: [email]ugouzo@smateandsmate.com[/email]
personal linkedin profile: [url]ng.linkedin.com/pub/john-uzo/27/597/273/[/url]
watch video: http://www.youtube.com/user/kekeads
KekeAds is a subsidiary of Smate & Smate Ltd
www.kekeads.com www.smateandsmate.com

PS: Please view attached photos

Date: 05 Feb, 2013

Re: Car Hire And Keke Maruwa Business. by kedukc(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
the stories will start from a month in... Nigerians don't understand the meaning of agreement.

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? / Sanusi Wants Flexible Exchange Rate System Fully Implemented / The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.