Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest (369 Views)

Police Re-arrest Ogun Tricycle Riders / The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest / See What EU, UK And US Are Saying About Sowore's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by Lifted2000: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okay! So i was in court today and here is what happened: the court had adjourned his matter till 11th february 2020. The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped out of the court room and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill sowore" and all that.

Suddenly sowore's people started dragging him with the dss and they dragged him into the court room. The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers. The dss didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the dss official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles. Later on, the dss official left the court room and waited for him outside the court. Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".
~ Wale Fapohunda[img][/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by Oladelesp: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
I knew from the start that Falana, adeyanju (since he started asking for donation on tiwtter) and Sahara sold us lies and gullible Nigeria are dragging Osinbajo, Fashola, Keyamo into this arranged drama. DSS DgG should be suspended and investigation into the whole thing carry out.
Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by TeeMoney99: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
I knew there was definitely some discrepancies in Sahara Reporters story. They are professionals in using the media to favour their boss.
Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by Shooyie: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thanks for the clarification. Meanwhile, everyone took to social media and blasted the VP for nothing! The DG is who should be called out.
Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by Lydia696: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
A very big thanks to that, thank you some of you how the keep on calling Osinbajo name on social media Insulting him
Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by maybanks: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
So Falana, Deji Adeyanju and their co-traveller were just bent on making a mountain out of a mole. Is this their new strategy. I swear this is a dumb strategy from this set of people.
Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by Laghondi2008: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
God bless you sir, well cleared. Now the VP's name will rest. May God forgive people that insult Osinbajo.
Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by hisgrace090: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
You guys should release him now with apology.
Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by Arubajagz: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
That video was suspicious as it was only one DSS guy that was holding Sowore. An 'invasion' is not a one man action.

Nollywood director Falana would want us to believe the courtroom was invaded with guns blazing!

Yes DSS too Bleep up o, but they never entered the courtroom.

(1) (Reply)

How Is What In Your Area? Share Weather Forecast. / N-power: 'we Don't Want GEEP Loan' / I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband Or I Will Kill Myself - Rescued Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.