Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Reasons Why You Should Learn Node JS Programming Before 2020 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Reasons Why You Should Learn Node JS Programming Before 2020 (911 Views)

Want To Learn Node.js But Finding It Difficult?? Pin This Thread / Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation / Best Approach To Learn Node Js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Learn Node JS Programming Before 2020 by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hello there it's me again, and I want to drop another bomb for you to read and enlighten yourself, many people may already know about Node JS and they are already working with it and some are about learning it because they have seen the great use for Node JS, this does mean PHP and other server-side programming languages are not good, but we just need to learn Node JS

Today I will make sure that I make this article as straight forward as possible, no much talk, no many words and all that.

continue reading here: https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/12/reasons-why-you-should-learn-node-js.html
Re: Reasons Why You Should Learn Node JS Programming Before 2020 by Adeoye11(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
please can i know more abt this coz i am a beginner in programing
Re: Reasons Why You Should Learn Node JS Programming Before 2020 by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
i can't explain everything here, just click on the link
Re: Reasons Why You Should Learn Node JS Programming Before 2020 by afuye(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Nice article but u caused a confusion when u said it's a library otherwise a run-time engine. They r both different things.

It's a runtime engine just like a browser for the web but this does execution of Javascript code outside the browser and that doesn't qualify it as a library.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Learn Node JS Programming Before 2020 by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
true......

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Web Development Guide Course (2020) / Who Can Help Out With This Python Problem? / I Need A Tutor In Programming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.