Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / .. (788 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch / Anthony Joshua Given 24 Hours To Respond To $50m Offer To Fight Wilder / More Details About Anthony Joshua (AJ) (2) (3) (4)

.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: .. by Forward77(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
I saw AJ finished completely. He was beaten blue black. He was disfigured and utterly disgraced.

Tell him to run away from the Mexican. Ruiz Jr aka the destroyer, came to kill..

I don talk my own.

Lalasticlala

Oga !

Oga !!

Oga !!!

Oga !!!!

Oga !!!!!

Oga !!!!!!

Oga !!!!!!!

How many times did I call you?

Be careful !!!

You are warned
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
I saw AJ finished completely. He was beaten blue black. He was disfigured and utterly disgraced.

Tell him to run away from the Mexican. Ruiz Jr aka the destroyer, came to kill..

I don talk my own.

Lalasticlala
Can you put your money behind it?
Re: .. by Kestolove(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
D way dem go beat A.J today ba, even him mama no go sabi am again
Re: .. by Mekenz(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
500k back up....jushua goona win.
Re: .. by joceey(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

I don talk my own.

Lalasticlala

No follow dey argue make we watch fight first.
Re: .. by Forward77(m): 2:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

I don talk my own.

Lalasticlala

Go put your head in Buhari’s @ss and suck the shit outta him!

Did you see that punch?

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 08, 2019
You wrote servant of *Yahweh* on your signature. I don't understand If you don't want Yahweh to strike you, remove it from your signature right now!

God is not a respecter of person and remember that to sing against the most high is considered deadly. Repent from your evil ways and change that signature ASAP

Deontay Wilder Vs Tyson Fury 2: What Time Is The Fight, / Video Of Ghanaian Footballer, Daniel Amartey Throwing Away A Chelsea Badge Afte / 16 Ronaldo Fans Found Death By The Pool Side

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9