Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Am Leaving Home - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Leaving Home (904 Views)

Man Calls Out Ikorodu LG & Lagos State Senator For Leaving The Road Like This. / 37 Ogun Corpers Involved In Accident After Leaving NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos / Dangote Truck Hits Man In Kwara State Leaving Him Injured (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Leaving Home by TonyPower: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
I currently don't have money but i can ask around for transportation. i will only have to burden you for at most 60days before i get my own apartment, apart from the way God will bless you for me i promise to pay back when i am on my feat.

ABOUT ME;
A graduate of statistics ( NYSC pending....)
27years old

SKILLS;
Python for DataScience (Proficient)
R for DataScience (Advance)
python/django (Beginner)
SPSS (proficient)
Associate Cloud Engineer GOOGLE (Will be certified by January)

If you reside in LAGOS and wouldn't mind someone staying with you for a period of 60days please help a brother.
i will do any type of work that comes my way until i can get my own place and pay you back.. Thanks in advance...

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
i highly suggest you STAY HOME... many have died for less than the above foolishness you are about to embark in...

since you are talking about god, why dont you A) ask for god to send you the funds to get an apt (instead of begging online strangers for free stay) or B) go to your nearest church and ask the people there to help you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Leaving Home by SKYloafFISH(f): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
i highly suggest you STAY HOME... many have died for less than the above foolishness you are about to embark in...

since you are talking about god, why dont you A) ask for god to send you the funds to get an apt (instead of begging online strangers for free stay) or B) go to your nearest church and ask the people there to help you.
if you can't be sympathetic towards other people's needs, you can just pass without making a comment

4 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
if you can't be sympathetic towards other people's needs, you can just pass without making a comment

so you want this STRANGER to go and stay in the homes of TOTAL STRANGERS, in these days of KIDNAPPINGS/RITUAL KILLINGS, BODYPART SALESMEN etc (instead of simply asking help from his church)?! really?!?!?!

i will never be sympathetic to madness... what he is asking is COMPLETE MADNESSS

BTW how will he eat in Lagos, since he has no money?

11 Likes

Re: I Am Leaving Home by Goodgod213: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
No one accommodates a liability

1 Like

Re: I Am Leaving Home by Madlov3: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so you want this STRANGER to go and stay in the homes of TOTAL STRANGERS, in these days of KIDNAPPINGS/RITUAL KILLINGS, BODYPART SALESMEN etc (instead of simply asking help from his church)?! really?!?!?!

i will never be sympathetic to madness... what he is asking is COMPLETE MADNESSS

BTW how will he eat in Lagos, since he has no money?
how many Nigerian churches will be able to help?
Re: I Am Leaving Home by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Re: I Am Leaving Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Madlov3:
how many Nigerian churches will be able to help?

what are these places for, if not to help the needy??!!?! thats the main message in their holy book. come on!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday At Kwata Junction,where A Shuttle Was Hit By Trailer / Qatar Airways Touches Down For The First Time In Abuja, Nigeria / Similarities Between Nigeria And South Africa *SHOCKING*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.