Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Where To Buy Farm Equipment In Ibadan ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where To Buy Farm Equipment In Ibadan ? (728 Views)

I Have Some Used Farm Equipment For Sale At Unbeatable Prices / Best And Affordable Poultry And Farm Equipment / We Buy Farm Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Farm Equipment In Ibadan ? by victor4farm: 6:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Does any one know of locations where one can go in Ibadan to buy farm equipment ?

The items of interest include , but not limited to :

* Walking tractors
* Gas powered brush cutters (shoulder, backpack or wheeled)
* Gas powered tillers
* Cargo Tricycles
* Irrigation kits
* Planters
* Towable backhoe
* 20ft Container to store the equipment

These are going to be for a small farm that is interested in starting with small mechanization right from the start as well as owning all their equipment. There is no interest in having items shipped from some other location to Ibadan or bought online. The idea is to find one or two clusters of shops / businesses where a person can walk in an buy the equipment immediately as needed.
Re: Where To Buy Farm Equipment In Ibadan ? by victor4farm: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Help pls!.
Re: Where To Buy Farm Equipment In Ibadan ? by lahify(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
solokad at ogunpa market
Re: Where To Buy Farm Equipment In Ibadan ? by victor4farm: 5:43am On Dec 18, 2019
lahify:
solokad at ogunpa market

Thank you for the information.

Their website does not seem to be working, but I was able to find the location on the web and some picture of that location.
That is the type of place I am looking for.It will definitely make it easy to put together quotes and draw up the budget. I just hope there are other ones nearby, so that comparison (both equipment models and prices) can be done.

(1) (Reply)

Living Green Roofs: Definition, Benefits And How To Make Them In Your Home / Retire Young, Retire Well And Retire Rich! / This Turkey Is Going For 12k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.