Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Obsession - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obsession (2025 Views)

Obsession / Obsession! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsession by blapo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2010
A psychiatrist is conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their kids. “You all have obsessions,” he observes.
To the first mother, he says: “You’re obsessed with eating - you’ve even named your daughter Candy.”
He turns to the second mother and says: “Your obsession is money. It shows in your child’s name, Penny.”
He goes to the third mother and says: “Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows in your child’s name, Brandy.”
The fourth mother then quietly gets up and whispers to her boy: “Come on Dick, son, this guy has no idea what he’s talking about. Let’s pick Willy up from school and go home.”
Re: Obsession by carmelia(f): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2010
lol grin grin grin nyc!
Re: Obsession by yinkalink(f): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2010
manliWHAT!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obsession by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
Very funny!
Re: Obsession by sweetliet: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2010
im still looking for d joke
Re: Obsession by Migines(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2010
probably if u replace "manliness" with "d i c k" u'll fynd d joke
Re: Obsession by EfemenaXY: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^ u know, I was just about to say I don't get it

but I do now cheesy cheesy

so her son's name is Dickens!!

@poster, cool joke!! - keep 'em rolling pls grin grin
Re: Obsession by DrSmile1: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2010
Modified for Naija

A psychiatrist is conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their kids. “You all have obsessions,” he observes.
To the first mother, he says: “You’re obsessed with eating - you’ve even named your daughter Candy.”
He turns to the second mother and says: “Your obsession is money. It shows in your child’s name, Monica.”
He goes to the third mother and says: “Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows in your child’s name, Brandy.”
The fourth mother then quietly gets up and whispers to her boy: “Come on Dickson, this guy has no idea what he’s talking about. Let’s pick cockson up from school and go home.”
Re: Obsession by Migines(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2010
Smh. Somethngs re beta left untouched.
Re: Obsession by tanimz(f): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2010
Ha! Good one! grin
Re: Obsession by liaslo1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2010
well sha, yu try small
Re: Obsession by Kunbee: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2010
Nice
Re: Obsession by blapo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2010
A man goes to see his bank manager one day and says: “I’d like to start a small business. How do I go about it?”
“That’s simple,” replies the bank manager. “All you have to do is buy a big one and wait.”
Re: Obsession by blapo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2010
Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. Getting back together, they discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly mother. The first said: "I built a big house for our mother."
The second said: "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver."
The third smiled and said: "I've got you both beat. You remember how mom enjoyed reading the Bible? And you know she can't see very well. So I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the entire Bible. It took elders in the church 12 years to teach him. He's one of a kind. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse, and the parrot recites it."
Soon thereafter, their mother sent out her letters of thanks: "Milton," she wrote one son: "The house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house."
"Gerald," she wrote to another: "I am too old to travel. I stay at home most of the time, so I rarely use the Mercedes. And the driver is so rude!"
"Dearest Donald," she wrote to her third son: "You have the good sense to know what your mother likes. The chicken was delicious.
Re: Obsession by EfemenaXY: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2010
The Chicken was delicious!!!!  grin grin

Funny   cheesy cheesy
Re: Obsession by Kunbee: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2010
Stale chicken joke
Re: Obsession by StudioCFR(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2010
Hhmm
Re: Obsession by EfemenaXY: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2010
Kunbee:

Stale chicken joke

Chicken Critic!! grin grin
Re: Obsession by Kunbee: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2010
I love it crispy fresh like kfc grin
Re: Obsession by EfemenaXY: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2010
'n red hot spicy - nor forget the all important spices grin
Re: Obsession by Kunbee: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2010
I hate pepper lipsrsealed

If i eat it, i would be in soo much pain embarassed
Re: Obsession by EfemenaXY: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2010
r u serious??
Re: Obsession by Kunbee: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2010
Yes, so i hardly eat outside

or if i do i ask someone who i trust to taste it for me

My face and mouth will be hot o, i wonder how people like pepper undecided
Re: Obsession by EfemenaXY: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^ sounds like you're allergic to pepper then

sowie undecided undecided
Re: Obsession by Kunbee: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2010
I am not o, my body just doesnt like it

Even when i cook soup for my house everyone go know say na me dey kitchen cos it wont have any ounce of pepper grin
Re: Obsession by EfemenaXY: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^Lol!!

then e mean say, pepper soup is definitely not your thing. . .
Re: Obsession by Kunbee: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2010
Haaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You wan make i reach yonder
Re: Obsession by EfemenaXY: 12:19am On Dec 01, 2010
^^ Lol!! grin
Re: Obsession by blapo(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2010
Bubba got drunk and died in a fire in his trailer caused by his cigarette. His body was so badly burned that the morgue needed someone to ID the body, so they called his two closest friends, Jim-Bob and Billy-Joe, to come in.
Jim-Bob went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet. Jim-Bob looked closely and said: "Yep, he's got burnt up purdy bad. Roll 'im over."
So, the mortician rolled him over, and Jim-Bob looked at his butt and said: "Nope, that ain't Bubba."
The mortician didn't say anything, but thought that was a little bit strange. Then he brought in Billy-Joe to ID the body. Billy-Joe looked at him and said: "Yep, he's burnt up sumpin' real bad. Roll 'im over."
The mortician once again rolled him over, and Billy-Joe looked down at his butt and said: "Nuh-uh, that ain't Bubba.”
The mortician said: "How can you tell?"
Billy-Joe said: "Well, Bubba had two assholes."
"What? He had two assholes? That’s impossible!" said the mortician.
"Yep. Everyone knew about it too, 'cause every time the three of us went to town, everyone
Re: Obsession by StudioCFR(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2010
Stale Gist
Re: Obsession by gidson12(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2010
abeg, i no know this days e day hard me read all this things called jokes
Re: Obsession by Kunbee: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2010
The joke no complete

(1) (2) (Reply)

So So So So Funny Woo / What Is The Website Of The Nscdc? / How I Fell Into The Net Of 419 Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.