Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

As A Corps Member, Can I Change My NYSC Bank Account? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / As A Corps Member, Can I Change My NYSC Bank Account? (2314 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Corps Member, Can I Change My NYSC Bank Account? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
I'm a Batch C (stream 1) serving Corps member in Kwara. In Camp, I opened an account with a Bank (name withheld for some reasons). And I made a deposit of my first allawee for Nov, which was given in Camp, into the account. I could have deposited the fund into my Gtbank account but I wanted to have some experience with the bank. The experience would have been hellish if I had no cash to travel out of the state. Now I have been debited twice & I'm not sure the reversal would be done anytime soon. I've called their customer care line & even sent an email to that effect. I was given a reply that it would be reversed within 48hrs, more than a week now. My fear is that, if their service could be bad like this in Ogun, how would it be better in Kwara where only God knows (smile) the location of their branch?

Please, how do I go about changing the bank (if possible)?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: As A Corps Member, Can I Change My NYSC Bank Account? by Abanekechizoba2: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
I don't think you can change bank now because during documentation,you filled a form stating the bank account and bank name you'll be making use of. Would have suggested you go talk to your ZI but he'll still refer you to the bank. I suggest you go to the bank yourself and lay your complaint then when your paid the next allowance,transfer the money out from the account.
That account has been registered with NYSC so it'll be extremely difficult to change.

1 Like

Re: As A Corps Member, Can I Change My NYSC Bank Account? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:
I don't think you can change bank now because during documentation,you filled a form stating the bank account and bank name you'll be making use of. Would have suggested you go talk to your ZI but he'll still refer you to the bank. I suggest you go to the bank yourself and lay your complaint then when your paid the next allowance,transfer the money out from the account.
That account has been registered with NYSC so it'll be extremely difficult to change.
Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Female Corper Dazzles In Ripped Jean, Displays Backside (photos) / Boko Haram Bombs Nysc Camp In Borno / Nim/nysc Proficiency Certificate In Management Dec 2014 Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.