Stats: 3,151,789 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Edo Youths Stop The Killings! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Youths Stop The Killings! (2405 Views)

Skull Mining: Nigerians Express Worries Over The Killings In Ogun / Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? / Police Kill Lukman Issah Who Mastermind The Killings Of 19 Christians In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Omi Gongo, Axemen, Eiye - Confraternity is Brotherhood not Terrorism. Embrace Peace my Dear Fraters. Channel your energy positively ✊�EDO is on FIRE!!

Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by olumide3367(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jesus
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Kylekent59: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
What da hell is this cry cry

So so gory and exasperating. I think I am gonna stop consuming meat henceforth.

Fish and turkey or chicken would do.

The people that did that are demons. Cutting the first cut and blood gushing out should have do, but they still went further to decapitate the head.

No where is safe again.

He who chooses to be a cultist will definitely die a painful death likewise the killer.
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Mightyhaiz: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Brutal!
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Mightyhaiz: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2019
Brutal! Seems he was snuck up from behind.. One heavy blow from the cleaver.. No struggles..cap still in place, dude was prolly dead before he cud appreciate the danger lurking around him..

Terribly brutal!

Shun violence,people!
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Mightyhaiz: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Brutal! Seems he was snuck up from behind.. One heavy blow from the cleaver.. No struggles..still seated,cap still in place, still holding a pen or so,..dude was prolly dead before he cud appreciate the danger lurking around him..

Terribly brutal!

Shun violence,people!
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by DoubleEngine007: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Boys no wan hear for Benin o.. Beheading themselves anyhow and I wonder if the security agents are sleeping or maybe they are part of them..

Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Born2Breed(f): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2019
This is not Edo.
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2019
I’ve seen gory videos online within these few days, I wanted to share a few here but I don’t know if it’s allowed so had to chill cuz the vid is not the arrowhead. These supremacy issue wey Benin men just carry put for head like dread so is very disheartening. The video I saw this morning again was too bad! Why dear brothers? Uhmmm

Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
EMBRACE PEACE BROTHERS!
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Ryan03(f): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Born2Breed:
This is not Edo.
it is, I have more pictures.this is what Benin have been reduced to

Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Ryan03(f): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
DoubleEngine007:
Boys no wan hear for Benin o.. Beheading themselves anyhow and I wonder if the security agents are sleeping or maybe they are part of them..
some police men are part of them hence they are hiding for their own safety, the ones who are not their members are minding their business. Na you send them message? Abu you want the innocent police men to go and die for issue they know nothing about? Let them kill their selves
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Born2Breed(f): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ryan03:
it is, I have more pictures.this is what Benin have been reduced to

Iye oh
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na wah oh... the vids are horrible . Sad
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by charles009(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2019
40shotz:
Na wah oh... the vids are horrible . Sad
Share me the videos
Zero eight zero three, eight seven zero, eight four zero seven.
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by dederocs(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2019
My people, be careful and think it twice, before you decide to give your life away...let's live for more... Patience, tolerance, vision is key.

Everyman needs peace, why not live that way?

May God soothe the anger and rage of the youths of the land...
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Another eiye brutally murdered... hands gone

Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by ade2291(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
40shotz:
Another eiye brutally murdered... hands gone

My God! I thought they've settled their case. It was on air last week that the issue has been resolved. Why is Eiye and Aiye still killing themselves?
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by elmodee7(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2019
This an old pix from a cult related clash in cross river. However the cult wars is Edo, delta, Lagos, cross river, Kogi, Akure,, rivers state etc are very serious and deadly. Its so sad that our youths who are engaging themselves in needless killings. Our political class should be blamed for this for an idle man is the devil's workshop.
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 21, 2019
40shotz:
Omi Gongo, Axemen, Eiye - Confraternity is Brotherhood not Terrorism. Embrace Peace my Dear Fraters. Channel your energy positively ✊�EDO is on FIRE!!
This one didn't happened in benin.this was the Aye guy the klans men confratanity killed in calaba last week.get your fact right omo.
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Now @elmodee7 . That picture didn’t happen in cross river. I found out it happened some months ago in Rufus Giwa Poly Ondo state which is called odan nest, he was their number 2 eiye man Murphy by name and @Meeyankee . Mr get your fact right. The guy in picture is not aye that fell to klansman stop exposing your foolishness here. I’m always posting from verifiable sources.
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
What’s the best solution to these crisis?
Anti Cult movement?
If only all these frats will come together as ONE
Heard they had a peace talk in Benin
Let’s all live together as BROTHERS ✊�
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
40shotz:
Now @elmodee7 . That picture didn’t happen in cross river. I found out it happened some months ago in Rufus Giwa Poly Ondo state which is called odan nest, he was their number 2 eiye man Murphy by name and @Meeyankee . Mr get your fact right. The guy in picture is not aye that fell to klansman stop exposing your foolishness here. I’m always posting from verifiable sources.

Na your papa be fool
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by 40shotz: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Keyboard warriors we know your type! Cretin

Meeyankee:

Na your papa be fool
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by ultimatekint(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Edo youths, BUNCH OF FOOLS.
Youths in my state and many other states are progressing in academics, but you fools are into killings killings killings, keep it up. Awon wereee!

Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Prudent200: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
40shotz:
I’ve seen gory videos online within these few days, I wanted to share a few here but I don’t know if it’s allowed so had to chill cuz the vid is not the arrowhead. These supremacy issue wey Benin men just carry put for head like dread so is very disheartening. The video I saw this morning again was too bad! Why dear brothers? Uhmmm
please send it to me on Whatsapp I can give you my number
Re: Edo Youths Stop The Killings! by Kyllahmc(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Meeyankee:

This one didn't happened in benin.this was the Aye guy the klans men confratanity killed in calaba last week.get your fact right omo.
klans dey shout aye axemen before Dem kill person? It was the other way around man.

Badoo:the Lanlord Of The Family Of Five Killed In Odoguyan Ikorodu Confesses / Busted: Married Woman Exposed On Facebook Having Sex With 2guys / Number One Man Killed In Anambra Cult War - VIDEO