Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B (7268 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Psimagestudio: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Popular bar attendant Cubanna Chief Priest seems to be in a very happy mood as he shares some fun photos with American Rapper who is enjoying her stay in Nigeria.

Sharing the photos, he captioned the photos and wrote ;
I Did Change The Face Of Naija�� Entertainment With CUBANA� Na That Original Multi Grammy� Award Winning Yankee�� Rapper� @iamcardib Be This Oh !!!! No Be Look � Alike, No Be Photoshop, Put Some Respect ✊� Some Real, Fat @obi_cubana Money�Went Down To Make This Possible, Get Me Some Frames� I Need To Hang My Picture Of The Year #CubanaChiefPriest� #CelebrityBarMan�
https://www.instagram.com/p/B50d5b0gYY4/?igshid=hpal54644j5d

However the celebrity bar man reveals he is the one that change the face of Nigeria music industry as he hangout with the american Rapper.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-change-the-face-of-naija-entertainment-cubanna-chief-pictured-with-cardi-b/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Psimagestudio: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
More

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by sLentlover7778(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats.. you deserve two bubu cows for celebration on this your achievement... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by cliffsador: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mercy gonna be Jealous
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by chigoziri2403(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
What an achievement

1 Like

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Donexy16(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
She and DJ Cuppy can pass for sisters
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Donexy16(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
cliffsador:
Mercy gonna be Jealous

Level pass level na

1 Like

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by 21savages: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ok
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by silentEXPLOSION: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Show me where they are gonna be 10 years fron now.

Oblivion i guess.

3 Likes

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by utenwuson: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
God... If u even pay me to attend cardi B performance I won't even go.... The only celebrity I could even see for free is Cristiano Ronaldo

5 Likes

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Mr100Dollars: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
Show me where they are gonna be 10 years fron now.

Oblivion i guess.
There will still be relevant, but as a legend.

1 Like

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by naijacentric(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2019
We all love entertainment but is this our priority naija masses, our yeyebrities dont care about us lets fight for our rights dis country will soon catch fire aint we tired of being cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by chubinwa(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2019
Pride will not kill Nigerian celebrities
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Khd95(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2019
See this agbaya,do face like sick cow shiit wey harmattan sun beat angry

Nigerians can assslick abeg,odiegwu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Lenient001: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2019
This dude dey fall my hand sha.. chai
Wtf you meet me in your life
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2019
But it's Dare Art Alades company, livespot, dt brought her to naija for a show, just like they brought Kim Kardashian that other year. Not Cubana.

Just because she came to do afterparty clubbing wt naija celebrities in cubana and u paid small appearance fee, uve started claiming nonsense, as if u paid for her trip, accommodation, feeding and show fees. This local owerri noisemaker sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Kingluqman(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2019
When Davido bring Chris B next year, I go see wetin you go claim

grin grin

1 Like

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Bakbillz44(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Did anyone read the last comment under the post?
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by partnerbizn4(m): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2019
So who this gel epp now?
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by nsidible(f): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Oya put ur head for her breast na.... nonsense
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Coldie(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Nigeria really try to host her.

It seems she really enjoyed her time in Nigeria, but no flexing reach America own.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by MrStan11(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2019
Eze mmuo cubana
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Amstupid(m): 11:37am On Dec 09, 2019
DAT last pics ,make cardi-b just draw dat tin down a little more na angry

1 Like

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2019
Stevecovey:
But it's Dare Art Alades company, livespot, dt brought her to naija for a show, just like they brought Kim Kardashian that other year. Not Cubana.

Just because she came to do afterparty clubbing wt naija celebrities in cubana and u paid small appearance fee, uve started claiming nonsense, as if u paid for her trip, accommodation, feeding and show fees. This local owerri noisemaker sef.
Na today you sabi these people? You for just read and pass. grin

3 Likes

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by HopeAtHand: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Cardi B, fresh light skin, see wetin my fellow man dey fvck.

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by inspitation: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
overrated rapper see her nails like witch
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
utenwuson:
God... If u even pay me to attend cardi B performance I won't even go.... The only celebrity I could even see for free is Cristiano Ronaldo
What about Divock Origi?? undecided
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Homers123(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Who is his daddy?
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by BrutalJab: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Khd95:
See this agbaya,do face like sick cow shiit wey harmattan sun beat angry

Nigerians can assslick abeg,odiegwu

What's this caw talking about?

Cubana paid Cardi B to come to Nigeria. Who is asslicking who here

Illiterates like you will never reason before talking. mumu
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by BrutalJab: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
inspitation:
overrated rapper see her nails like witch

Underrated village man, Cardi B is bigger than your destiny. grin

Illiterate Nigerian man
Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by bash12: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Congrats.. you deserve two bubu cows for celebration on this your achievement... grin grin grin
na so una dey waste something one Bubu cow is okay

1 Like

Re: ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B by Renforce: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Stevecovey:

I am shocked at his post really! Very misleading

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Turns Internet Sensation With Her Before And After Pregnancy Photo / Is This Rachael Okonkwo's (Nkoli Nwa Nsukka) Mum Or her Sister? / Pictures Of Billionaire Businessman With His Military Guards, goes viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.