Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,686 members, 7,840,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Kenneth Copeland And Reinhard Bonnke Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland And Reinhard Bonnke Ministry (1171 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland And Reinhard Bonnke Ministry by KorrectGospelTV(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2019
If you mention the name of Keneneth Copeland, some of us will call him a thief because he has several private jets...

If you mention the name of Reinhard Bonke, some of us will call him a saint because he had no private jet and was giving out free books to people in Africa ...

But do you know that Kenneth Copeland was one of the biggest financial sponsors of all the crusades Of Reinhard Bonke?...

His money was part of the money that paid for all those hundreds of millions of free books, large posters and mighty billboards over the decades? ...

Do you know that, Perhaps, if not for Kenneth Copeland, you and I would never have known Reinhard Bonke ...and the 70plus million souls might never have been won...

Friends, this journey get as e be ooo...

Do you know that one woman that died of cold on the streets of Minnesota while working to raise money to support missions work might receive more crown than those we see on our pulpits?...

That is why long ago, I have thrown away the pen I use to help God write the names of those I think are not going to make heaven.

I no do again!

As we are celebrating this great man that modelled the gospel of Christ for generations to come, heaven is also celebrating all those that were sensitive enough to allow God use them to make the ministry of this man efficient...

If you think it is easy, check how you struggle when you want to send some one just 10k...

Ask yourself how much has left your bank account to sponsor God's work any where in the world...

It's not easy, friends...

Kenneth Copeland and other sponsors denied themselves a lot, sponsoring these crusade for decades...

I was there Live at one of the first times he visited Aba in the late 1980s ABA CITY WIDE CRUSADE...

I saw native doctors,,prostitutes and armed robbers, rushing back home to bring and surrender their charms and guns to the nearest churches... They grew till they became Sunday school teachers and pastors...

Till today, some of them are still burning for Jesus...

As we are thanking God for Pa Reinhard Bonke...let us also thank God for Kenneth Copeland and all those that took care of the Bills that ran into tens of hundreds of millions of dollars...

Why won't Reinhard Bonke be as anointed as he was?
Why won't the dead rise when he came to Onitsha?...
Why won't too many crippled people throw away their crutches and start walking when he came to Umuahia?

When there are people paying the bills, praying looks like picnic... And OIL must increase ...

Personally, I know many mighty, genuine and passionate crusaders that folded their movements because there was no money to foot the bills...

You don't know how Satan is celebrating their withdrawal from the mission fields...

This testimony is a very ugly reality ...

For me, I have made my choice...
The narrative will change in our time...

2020, by the grace of God, I will foot the bills of one or two genuine evangelistic works going on in any part of the world...

Please, Jesus, see my heart and please, put the resources in my hand...

Evangelists must go back to the field again in our time...

I don't know about you, friend...

Just know that It will be a shame to us if we watch our passionate evangelists who are called to be on the field turning into mega church overseers, rolling out handbills and posters every week...

Dragging members with other churches nearby so that they will have mega churches, when they should be on the field making Jesus known to the heathen...

Sister, if we have more Kenneth Copelands, we will have more Reinhard Bonkes..

There is a potential Reinhard Bonke close to you...

May God use you to bring him out into the limelight where he or she will win more souls for Christ...

May God use your church, company or family to partner with others to sponsor their evangelistic penchant...

You and your generation will never finish reaping from it...

May God keep us all... In Jesus Name...

Let us pray!
~ Iyke Oriaku

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Was Not From The Lineage Of David! / Little Nigerian Girl Sees Vision Of Jesus Christ, Reveals His Shocking Message / The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.