Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... (1542 Views)

My Toyota Camry 2003 AC Blowing Hot At Driver Side But Cold On Passenger Side. / Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City / Why Is My Car Blowing Hot Air? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by TheLaughter: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
I recently bought a Scion XD 2008, from the US... Although it is minor accidented at the back but it has been fixed. But the ac is blowing hot air... The technician I went to said I need a new compressor but my friend said I should just recharge the compressor, that since the car was packed for long, it may be the gas...

The technician said there is gas in the car anyway, I dont dont which one to take. I need advice. Thanks
Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by timifakay(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
TheLaughter:
I recently bought a Scion XD 2008, from the US... Although it is minor accidented at the back but it has been fixed. But the ac is blowing hot air... The technician I went to said I need a new compressor but my friend said I should just recharge the compressor, that since the car was packed for long, it may be the gas...

The technician said there is gas in the car anyway, I dont dont which one to take. I need advice. Thanks

What's your location?
If Lagos book appointment with Gazzuzz.

The technician knows more about the ac system than your friend, so all things being equal he should have a better diagnosis.
Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by Azmanaty: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
That Gazzuzz guy is a proud broke azz; always too full of himself

OP, carry ur car to a good AC technician. They abound everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Azmanaty:
That Gazzuzz guy is a proud broke azz; always too full of himself

OP, carry ur car to a good AC technician. The abound everywhere

Alternate moniker decoded.
Thebigkendo are you seeing what I am saw? grin
Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by buchisom1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
It a small problem what u need do is change the coil in your compressor combk and thank me later...
Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by Eddee(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
It will soon get very hot in here

Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by adeememman(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Adults behaving like a kid. Na coward dey use back take bullet, if youve got beef with a man, why use a new moniker to express your feelings.
I will always remind my kids to be brave anytime anyday so they wont drag my name in the mud.
Whom God has blessed, no man can curse.
Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by timifakay(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Azmanaty:
That Gazz.uzz guy is a proud broke azz; always too full of himself

OP, carry ur car to a good AC technician. The abound everywhere

Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by homeboy205: 3:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by thebigkendo(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Alternate moniker decoded.
Thbigkendo are you seeing what I am saw? grin

Local man is confused mehn..

Local man checked was confused angry angry
Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by kkulaja(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2019
Maybe the heater is compromised

You should know if there is gas in the system, if the system is clean and if the compressor picks up
Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by TheLaughter: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thanks everyone, I will take it to an ac technician to check...
Re: Car Ac Blowing Hot Air... by Hoodbilonia: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Better change compressor,
Note. Once kazeems begin to tamper.
Trial and error
E don be

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Gear Box Auto For Honda Civic 2002 Model / My '99 Toyota Camry issue / An Experience BMW Mechanic Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.