Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Full Download The Chainsmokers World War Joy Album - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Full Download The Chainsmokers World War Joy Album (2662 Views)

For Us Your Conveniency Is Our Joy,in Abuja We Gat You Covered +2349030188831 / Young M.A Off The Yak Full. Download / Land For Sale In Joy Estate Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Download The Chainsmokers World War Joy Album by Karenmosby: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Free download The Chainsmokers World War Joy, Direct zip link, album hq tracks.

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1203323508329189376

Filtered through a pop lens, their material was topping the charts around the world but with each newrelease it started to sound more forced and lacked a spark of creative flow. With harsh criticism starting to form due to the predictable nature of their material, they have pulled a full 360 and reignited thespark with the music they are now releasing.

Artist: The Chainsmokers
Album: World War Joy
Release: 2019
Genre: Electronic
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. The Reaper (feat. Amy Shark)
02. Family (feat. Kygo)
03. See the Way (feat. Sabrina Claudio)
04. P.S. I Hope You’re Happy (feat. blink-182)
05. Push My Luck
06. Takeaway (feat. Illenium & Lennon Stella)
07. Call You Mine (feat. Bebe Rexha)
08. Do You Mean (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Bülow)
09. Kills You Slowly
10. Who Do You Love (feat. 5 Seconds Of Summer)

World War Joy is the third studio album from American DJ and production duo The Chainsmokers. Itwas released on December 6, 2019, under Disruptor and Columbia Records.[1] The album features collaborations with Amy Shark, Kygo, Sabrina Claudio, Blink-182, Illenium, Lennon Stella, Bebe Rexha,Ty Dolla $ign, Bülow and 5 Seconds of Summer.

(1) (Reply)

2units Semi-detached 2bedroom Flat Architectural Design / Flat 4 Sale In Satellite Town Lagos / Sharp Sand Available For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.