Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,605 members, 7,854,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

'evil' Mother Who Beat-up New Year's Eve Party Guest With Friend Then Sent Her A - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 'evil' Mother Who Beat-up New Year's Eve Party Guest With Friend Then Sent Her A (301 Views)

Wedding Guest Captured Touching Bride Inappropriately At Church Wedding (Video) / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Wedding Of 100-150 Guest With Budget Of #400000 In Oyo State Ogbomoso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'evil' Mother Who Beat-up New Year's Eve Party Guest With Friend Then Sent Her A by stellapatu: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
An 'evil' mother-of-one who viciously battered another woman at a New Year party then sent a bragging text to a friend has been jailed for a year.

Gillian Walsh, 41, launched the assault on Julie Hampson after travelling ten miles to a flat in Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, to see in 2019.

Miss Hampson - who lives in a women's shelter- was punched to the ground by Walsh and party host Molly Apsley and beaten in the bathroom.

Walsh then sent a text to Apsley, saying: 'Was you proud of me coming all that way to batter that bird?'

Miss Hampson was left with bruising to her head, face and body plus scratched eyeballs, a cut lip and swelling to her face and a suspected fractured ribThe distraught victim claims she took an overdose of painkillers following the attack.

In a statement, Miss Hampson accused the two women of having a 'capacity for evil' and said: 'I have suffered from anxiety for four years and this incident had left my anxiety much worse and I have had to have my medication increased.

'At the time I was having fear that someone would come back and do it again. I am not sleeping very well. I fear going out on my own. I am not eating properly due to the stress and anxiety.

'Physically, I have a lump on my ribs following the assault. I am still in pain and taking painkillers.

'I have felt scared to stay at the woman refuge. I took an overdose four weeks ago and I have moved to live outside of Ashton-under-Lyme where I feel safe.

'I can't work due to the high level of stress. If I ever saw them again I would be absolutely terrified. I am scared of the capacity for evil they can have. Molly was supposed to be my friend'.

At Minshull Street Crown Court, Manchester, Walsh from Adswood, Stockport was jailed for 12 months after she pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

Apsley of Ashton-under-Lyne faced up to six months jail after admitting common assault but was freed with a 12 month community order after the court heard she was heavily pregnant with her first child.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/evil-mother-who-beat-up-new-year-s-eve-party-guest-with-friend-then-sent-her-a-bragging-text-is-jailed-for-a-year-as-accomplice-gets-six-month-t

(1) (Reply)

Lady Steals Used Spoon To Eat In A Party / CEO Thewatch Newspaper Celebrates Birthday Today / itel Mobile Rewards Customer With 1 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.