Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon (7893 Views)

Akwa Ibom State To Unveil 4th Standard Stadium (Photos) / Sadjo Samuel Wins First Ikogosi 10KM Marathon / Ikogosi 10km Marathon Race In Ekiti (Photo Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by sojiboy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
#IkogosiRace2019 Race Expo,

Hi,
I need to Talk to you about Ikogosi 10KM Race, The Ikogosi Marathon Initiative places value, believes in, and lives by every day – “can-do” attitude, a priority on strength of trust, willpower, stamina, and a determination to go the distance.
Testing individual courage while bringing together and inspiring people to lead healthier lifestyles, Whatever the reason, these runners and the thousands that come to support them, experience what it means to stand together for a course.
The Ikogosi 10KM Race is truly a run for everyone.

Collection of Race Materials which includes the Running Vests and Running Numbers for all participants starts today 9th Monday - Friday 13th December 2019, 9am to 5pm Daily .
Venue: Fajuyi Pavilion (in front of Government House)

Main Event: Saturday, 14th December 2019.
Starting point- Aramoko Ekiti .
Time - 8am

Proudly brought to you by Ikogosi Marathon Initiative, In Partnership with Ekiti State Government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by thankgodegbedi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Finally FTC grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by JeffreyLiaison(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Well done!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by Mandesz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
heavyweight: Anthony Joshua vs Lionel Messi. But I still believe in messi here if he's allowed to come to the ring with a ball.

GOAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by shogsman(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
10kilometers is a long run.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by Mimo1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Owk

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by Coldie(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Can non Nigerian's participate. I want to sponsor a Kenyan to run for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by naijadrivablog: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kenyans and Ethiopians go chop the money.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by 4orreal: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
I'm also interested...
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by Bacteriologist(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
I will be there.

I have cycled over 1200kms this year alone. So I don't think I'm unfit for this race.

200 km on the bike since October till now. So 10km on foot shouldn't prove impossible. It will be tough because running is far more tedious than cycling. But I'm ready to give it a shot.

Feet fail me not.

naijadrivablog:
Kenyans and Ethiopians go chop the money.

There are two categories. One for the locals and one for foreign/international participants including professional athletes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by VanGap: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
sojiboy:
#IkogosiRace2019 Race Expo,

Hi,
I need to Talk to you about Ikogosi 10KM Race, The Ikogosi Marathon Initiative places value, believes in, and lives by every day – “can-do” attitude, a priority on strength of trust, willpower, stamina, and a determination to go the distance.
Testing individual courage while bringing together and inspiring people to lead healthier lifestyles, Whatever the reason, these runners and the thousands that come to support them, experience what it means to stand together for a course.
The Ikogosi 10KM Race is truly a run for everyone.

Collection of Race Materials which includes the Running Vests and Running Numbers for all participants starts today 9th Monday - Friday 13th December 2019, 9am to 5pm Daily .
Venue: Fajuyi Pavilion (in front of Government House)

Main Event: Saturday, 14th December 2019.
Starting point- Aramoko Ekiti .
Time - 8am

Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Proudly brought to you by Ikogosi Marathon Initiative, In Partnership with Ekiti State Government
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by lastempero: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
I hope they didnt invite sprinters from east Africa,make Nigerians chop this peanut from our so called polithiefians.
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by XwhY(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Let's go there

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by lampard8888: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
The price money is too low..
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by Onlinealaba(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
See better Christmas money ... grin but body go feel am 10km kuma cry
Get your affordable Smart TVs and air conditioners

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by chinonso47: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Is it Aramoko to Ikogosi road that is bad and filled with potholes that Una wan run 10km Marathon??
Hmmm
Kudos oh..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by tolumizzy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kenya food
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by tayo200(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
I'll be there... me wey dey run like mad...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by baby124: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2019
Ekiti is hilly oooo... runners beware. It will not be like Lagos which is mostly flat land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by timibare(m): 1:23am On Dec 10, 2019
Ekiti wey nor get money wan dey do promo wit Teachers salary.....
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by grandstar(m): 2:05am On Dec 10, 2019
I will take part. It should be a walk in the park.

I can even win. Where are my meds

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by Johnboom: 2:26am On Dec 10, 2019
Good one
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by cooldipo(m): 4:22am On Dec 10, 2019
wink
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by seguno2: 4:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Nice one.
Is Edo state still doing the Iyamo marathon in Oshiomhole’s hometown
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by mamaafrik(m): 5:17am On Dec 10, 2019
My fear are the East Africans.
Who else think they should be excluded

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by Badmod: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2019
This is the opportunity for Ikogosi table water to rebrand ooo...
Sponsor the marathon.
Raise the money to 10 million.
Advertised the marathon.
Invite musicians.. burna, Davido, tiwa,wizzy.
Advertise so much...put that name on every Nigerian subconscious.
...it will cost them,but they can come back to limelight again.
Ikogosi water used to sell all around the SW state...I can't say of other region..
They can do it again.
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by Kakamorufu(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2019
piece of cake.. i do 9km on threadmill
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by ubox: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Badmod:
This is the opportunity for Ikogosi table water to rebrand ooo...
Sponsor the marathon.
Raise the money to 10 million.
Advertised the marathon.
Invite musicians.. burna, Davido, tiwa,wizzy.
Advertise so much...put that name on every Nigerian subconscious.
...it will cost them,but they can come back to limelight again.
Ikogosi water used to sell all around the SW state...I can't say of other region..
They can do it again.
It was even in akwa ibom at some point, gossy water

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by toffyz(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
k
Re: Ekiti State To Host Ikogosi 10Km Marathon by bunmi1081(f): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Interesting!

(1) (Reply)

Abeke Odegbami Is Dead! Segun Odegbami Loses Mother / 99.99% safe games / I Regret Playing For Nigeria - Michael Eneramo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.