Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

FINALLY!!! Pepe Will Fall Asleep With A Smile - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FINALLY!!! Pepe Will Fall Asleep With A Smile (657 Views)

Usyk: Size Don’t Matter, AJ Will Fall Like A Pack Of Cards / Cristiano Ronaldo & Georgina Rodriguez Fall Asleep On A Yacht / Iwobi Says Argentina Will Fall Again In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY!!! Pepe Will Fall Asleep With A Smile by mohd001: 8:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Freddie Ljungberg said that Nicolas Pepe will fall asleep "with a smile on his face" after a man-of-the-match performance at West Ham. Our record signing was our brightest player before Gabriel Martinelli equalised and then scored the goal of the game - a curler into the top corner - before setting up a third for Pierre- Emerick Aubameyang. "People always ask me about Nico and I try to explain," said Ljungberg after the game. "He comes from the French league, he comes to the Premier League - in my opinion the best league in the world - and it's a lot faster and a lot harder. He needs to adapt. "People put pressure on him but that's not so easy, and I thought what he did today was he worked really hard offensively and defensively and showed his quality. "I'm so pleased for him because at the same time he was a big, big buy for the club and then comes pressure with that as well. He will fall asleep with a smile tonight!"

https://www.arsenal.com/news/pepe-will-fall-asleep-smile-tonight

Re: FINALLY!!! Pepe Will Fall Asleep With A Smile by IamCeazer(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
West Harm been wan break him leg. West ham wan harm am

(1) (Reply)

Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus / Bet9ja Donates Two Hundred Million Naira To Fight COVID-19 / Is Sneijder Really Deserving Of The 2010 Ballon D'or Ahead Of Messi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.