Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

“I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country (73553 Views)

Stefflon Don Defends Cardi B After She Admitted To Her 'dirty Past' / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by William5432: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, popularly known as Cardi B, has left Africa and is back with her family. Offset and Kulture would have really missed her absence but she was in safe hands. The American rapper was living her best life Nigeria where she went to perform at a concert.

Cardi not only had fun in the country that we would love to tag “Entertainment Capital In Africa” for obvious reasons, the “I Like It” hitmaker also showed a lot of genuine love when she spent a lot of her own money buying provisions for the orphans at the motherless babies home.

It comes as no surprise that Cardi B disclosed in her Instagram Stories that she’s “Missing Nigeria”.

Check out that post below. What do you think Cardi misses the most during her brief stay in Nigeria?

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/international/cardib-missing-nigeria/

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by popsy2(m): 8:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Okay. Let's settle this for you. Can we trade places?
As for me, a day will come when I shall leave this country and the only thing I will miss will be my flight back to Nigeria.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by dawnomike(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2019
That's nice...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by fernandez1(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Why she no go miss her mugu abi na maga....paying her a whopping $5milla

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Conceptman: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
I see her investing in Nigeria soon, she has tasted the Nigeria jollof rice compared to the Ghana Jollof that made her purge, no money no money but lavish lifestyles plenty inside Nigeria, if cardi b wan do her house for here she can call us for her windows cheesy na shikini money we go do am for am. Happy people Kindly go to my threads and share my posts, thanks. She enjoyed her stay in Nigeria no doubt and the hospitality she get na wow.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by omamush(f): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ghanians right now

400 Likes 26 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by BlackfireX: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Don't comeback here again o ...ugly thing

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by rentAcock(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
What is there not to miss? Is it the genuine open arms hospitality she received from the airport down to her hotel room? Is it the real natural food she ate instead of the artificial burger and fries she eats in America? Is it the warm weather that allowed her to wear skimpy clothing instead of wearing a thick winter jacket in America? Is it the presidential treatment she received even from our biggest celebrities across our beautiful continent? Is it the controversy she caused by shunning some Ghanaian celebrities and pretty much dominating the airwaves as if it is the 2nd coming of Mohammed Ali?
Be it what it may, Nigeria is sweet. People all over the world will flock to Nigeria in droves if we invest and boost our tourism. People like to travel to new and unique places where their social media friends haven't been and I think Nigeria has so much potential if only we put in place attractions to attract foreign tourists.

361 Likes 20 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by nextstep(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Making money grin
If you could make $5 mill every weekend you spend in Lagos, won't you miss it?

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
i dey miss u too already cardi

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Blaknath(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Format

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Starlight10:
She wrote 'Missing Nigeria' and not I Am Missing Nigeria.

You that understand English, tell us the difference.

fernandez1:
Why she no go miss her mugu....paying her a whopping $5milla

I know it's painful she isn't missing Ghana, wail on.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by philipstanley(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
She wrote 'Missing Nigeria' and not I Am Missing Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Renforce: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow! She didn't fake one moment during her stay here. Infact most of the things she did and places visited were not originally planned it appears ; guess she was just carried away. Niger sweet sharna bad government spoil am.

Ghanaians be like "who's eh Kedi B"!? grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Shalipes: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nice1

1 Like 1 Share

BlackfireX:
anyone for ur family fine reach her? na innocent question i ask u o

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by TheMainone: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
cheesy na hunger dey catch this one so oo. Buhari see yah childrens them!

65 Likes

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Dididrumz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Come back na, its easy

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Emekuslala1: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
cool
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Catchfirez: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
We won leave Nigeria we no go even miss am.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by johnkay1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Okay
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by ideatoprince18(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Yes she missed Igbo boys

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by EcoBrick: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lamba. Na so.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
G
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by onlyonechid84(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why won't she miss Nigeria, after collecting that Huge sum from the sponsors.

Meanwhile, the part I love most during her visit was the donations she made to the orphanage home.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by slaypapa: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=fernandez1 post=84785724]Why she no go miss her mugu....paying her a whopping $5milla[/quote
5milla just to bring this over hyped bitch? It is finished.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Tonylyte(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
i dey miss u too already o
Ghanaian right? After u made her almost purge out her intestine.

8 Likes

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Godhatesodomy: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
wow!
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.