Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (92500 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by bestabigaelever(f): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Encoreunltd:

You look shocked amazing in scrub by the way kiss
Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Princewill1(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2019
JaceBlaze:
For the record,there is a Nigerian movie called "A trip to South Africa".

A retired prostitute (Cardi B) visited Nigeria and instead of Nigerians to enjoy their little moment they started trolling SA on line.So who's measuring?
Shut it Mr man. It's your lazy xenophobic savages down South that are trolling us. That's even why you are here in the first place. What are you doing on a Nigerian forum if not for troll. I can't remember if I have ever been to the south African cyber space before.

Now it's the bipolar patient AKA that fired the first shot during your last yearly barbarism otherwise known as xenophobic attacks in SA. That's why you some Nigerians are still attacking him till this day. Mind you no one is dissing other SA celebrities. And also the on-going disses are directed to AKA and not SA.

The id*ot called AKA is getting served for his bullsh*t. This is not a trolling case but karma. He should deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2019
Princewill1:
Shut it Mr man. It's your lazy xenophobic savages down South that are trolling us. That's even why you are here in the first place. What are you doing on a Nigerian forum if not for troll. I can't remember if I have ever been to the south African cyber space before.

Now it's the bipolar patient AKA that fired the first shot during your last yearly barbarism otherwise known as xenophobic attacks in SA. That's why you some Nigerians are still attacking him till this day. Mind you no one is dissing other SA celebrities. And also the on-going disses are directed to AKA and not SA.

The id*ot called AKA is getting served for his bullsh*t. This is not a trolling case but karma. He should deal with it!
LOL...

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by jakandeola(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
JaceBlaze:
LOL...
south animal did u cure ur hiv
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
south animal did u cure ur hiv
typical..

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by jakandeola(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
typical..
HIV kill u dere
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
HIV kill u dere
zero intellect..

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by IronGalaxy: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
zero intellect..
indeed

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by IronGalaxy: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
HIV kill u dere
These dumbfvcks be going on and on about HIV and don't even know they're sitting on a ticking timebomb. Ignorance is indeed bliss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
indeed
Bro!

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by jakandeola(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
IronGalaxy:
These dumbfvcks be going on and on about HIV and don't even know they're sitting on a ticking timebomb. Ignorance is indeed bliss
guy how far did snow fall in southy
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2019
jakandeola:
guy how far did snow fall in southy

Snow falls during winter, its summer now
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by jakandeola(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2019
Austine1212:

Snow falls during winter, its summer now
gush. I will to visit when am rich enuf.I hope next year wat time is summer
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2019
jakandeola:
gush. I will to visit when am rich enuf.I hope next year wat time is summer

November till end of jan
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by XhosaNostra(f): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2020
soilsista:

But as'phelelanga! Where's XhosaNostra?

Long time, no see. Ngwaha o moswa kiss
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Long time, no see. Ngwaha o moswa kiss
Ngwaga o mo fya girl kiss
Bathong! Where have you been?
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by XhosaNostra(f): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2020
soilsista:

Ngwaga o mo fya girl kiss
Bathong! Where have you been?

Wena, what language is that now? I thought in Sepedi you say, "Ngwaha o moswa" lol. Where have YOU been? I haven't seen you around in forever. I took a bit of a break.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Wena, what language is that now? I thought in Sepedi you say, "Ngwaha o moswa" lol. Where have YOU been? I haven't seen you around in forever. I took a bit of a break.
Lol it's also Sepedi but we use a "g" instead of an "h".

Hai I've beeeeeen here! Your break was quite long. We missed you! Us, and your NL boyfriends tongue

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by XhosaNostra(f): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
soilsista:

Lol it's also Sepedi but we use a "g" instead of an "h".

Hai I've beeeeeen here! Your break was quite long. We missed you! Us, and your NL boyfriends tongue

Oh, I get it. Where do you normally camp because I've not seen your posts anywhere in a very long time?

I've missed you too, sthandwa. Hope everything i-right ecaleni lakho smiley
Looooool @ NL boyfriends grin
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by SpartanKing: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I get it. Where do you normally camp because I've not seen your posts anywhere in a very long time?

I've missed you too, sthandwa. Hope everything i-right ecaleni lakho smiley
Looooool @ NL boyfriends grin
You and Soilsista are hypocrites: you pretend to have missed each other when you don't follow each other on NL! Well, I have to mind my business.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by XhosaNostra(f): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
SpartanKing:
You and Soilsista are hypocrites: you pretend to have missed each other when you don't follow each other on NL! Well, I have to mind my business.

Do.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by SpartanKing: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Do.
do what?
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by XhosaNostra(f): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
SpartanKing:
do what?

Mind your bizwax.
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
SpartanKing:
Hebanna grin

XhosaNostra, ashi juba ya gago e ne ke bolelang ka yona the other time!

So, because I don't follow you I can't miss you?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by XhosaNostra(f): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
soilsista:

Hebanna grin

LMFAO. Hayibo, ungandisukeli! Juba ya mang? grin Hope you're enjoying this chill Sunday, sana smiley

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by SpartanKing: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
soilsista:
Hebanna grin

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Hayibo, ungandisukeli! Juba ya mang? grin Hope you're enjoying this chill Sunday, sana smiley
Lol wa go batla just like many others! The only problem is your sharp tongue grin

I had a good weekend hle! I got enough rest. The weather was great, and it still is. I'm ready for the new week.

Have a great one sthandwa kiss

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by XhosaNostra(f): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2020
soilsista:

Lol wa go batla just like many others! The only problem is your sharp tongue grin
I had a good weekend hle! I got enough rest. The weather was great, and it still is. I'm ready for the new week.

Bona that's exactly what they deserve nje lol.

Nawe babe, keep warm. There's a biting chill in the air this morning.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by SpartanKing: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2020
soilsista:

Not perturbed by that! Keeping cool!

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by ossrojustice(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Not everyone is dum as you are

Stop acting dum

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.