Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers (28543 Views)

Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo) / Gov. Seyi Makinde increases OYO State's 'allawee' for Corpers from 5k To 15k / NYSC Increases Corpers' Transport Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Haywhysat: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2019
How will they know if they are corpers or not? What if they change their khaki?
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by hush15: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Dididrumz:
So na corp members dey cause the accidents?

Just thinking out loud

Even worse is the belief that December takes more lives every year.

1 Like

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Fxwarrior: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2019
jerryunit48:
So if you leave by say 12 PM and we know how ad the roads can be plus hold ups and you by 6 PM you are still traveling what happens

Na there your money expire, Oga.

1 Like

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Myhusband(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria agencies are fond of using permanent solution for temporary problem

FRSC put accident blames on people instead of themselves and the govt

if FRSC officials don't take road money collection as priority, we won't be having record of road accident as much as we do lately
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by miketayo(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Useless rule.
U can need to go to certain places anytime of the day.
How LL dey even know they are corpers
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by LordAzubuike(f): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Felajack:
I can't forget my night traveling experience as a Corper to Eboyin.
Twas hell.
Are you a graduate at all? You don't even know where you served. There's no state in Nigeria called Eboyin.

1 Like

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Christiana24: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Hmm

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by thatigboman: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2019
Yustash001:
What about those coming from far distance that will spend half of their allawee on transport
learn to read before making comments
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by shagamite: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Felajack:
I can't forget my night traveling experience as a Corper to Eboyin.
Twas hell.
ebonyi Is lit up at nights
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by KanuSE: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
How does not carrying corpers prevent accident or you're indirectly saying presence of corpers in bus/car is what is causing accident

What about corpers coming from far north to south or east, it's a three days journey

Instead of telling your drivers not to overspeed, not drink and drive carefully and your government should fix our terrible road

I'm struggling to understand the post as well, or is it the Op hallucinating?
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by ImaIma1(f): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2019
How would you know they are corpers if they are not wearing their uniform
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Cmanforall: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2019
And where should they sleep?
In a hotel? With the meagre allowed?

In some states, corp members are posted in such rural areas, that even for them to do some NYSC-associated registrations, they have to travel early to the capital, only to come back at night. Sometimes, to access bank as well.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by KanuSE: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2019
AdemolaA2:
Good initiative by frsc ..

Can you please shed light on this initiative coz I struggled to find the basis for such rule?
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by peacettw: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2019
[i][/i]
Purple2k:
ALL this kind law eh
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by AdemolaA2: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2019
KanuSE:

Can you please shed light on this initiative coz I struggled to find the basis for such rule?

1. There is a rush to leave orientation camp after the completion of the scheme .drivers are overwhelmed and there would be traffic congestion which in turn would cause highway robbery And accidents .

2. He advised Corp members to board their vehicles at their designated parks and not road sides .. criminals and ritualist always lurk around road sides to pick up greedy and clever commuters who always like free or cheap rides .
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Ameboperoo(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2019
mickykhe:
Who did we offend in the shithole. How will u kwnif they have boarded the bus bf 6pm
If you are carrying Corp members and it's 5.59pm, just stop and tell them to get down even in the bush

1 Like

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by bmdmixer: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2019
some old fools will just sit down n talk like d fools dey are.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Mamakimy97: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Foolish law....as if corpses re d cos of bad roads or sometin
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by kolaa007(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Save your self the hassle of going to the market this weekend. Pamtommeat has got your back. Message us for your affordable meat limited portion available per week.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by KanuSE: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2019
AdemolaA2:

1. There is a rush to leave orientation camp after the completion of the scheme .drivers are overwhelmed and there would be traffic congestion which in turn would cause highway robbery And accidents .

2. He advised Corp members to board their vehicles at their designated parks and not road sides .. criminals and ritualist always lurk around road sides to pick up greedy and clever commuters who always like free or cheap rides .

Thanks
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2019
This guys called leaders are just so daft
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by AuroraB(f): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
How does not carrying corpers prevent accident or you're indirectly saying presence of corpers in bus/car is what is causing accident

What about corpers coming from far north to south or east, it's a three days journey

Instead of telling your drivers not to overspeed, not drink and drive carefully and your government should fix our terrible road
cheesy cry
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by AdemolaA2: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2019
KanuSE:

Thanks

You’re welcome
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by hakeem4(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Amastermovic:
A very good and bad law..

Camp at yobe from lagos we use approximately 24hrs.. With just about 1hr rest in total in between.. To GEt to camp..while others that took rest use 39-60hrs

The bad traveling at night
we almost had any accident 2time's at a very close range but d driver had to drift into d bush assuming d bush path is a pit we r all gone..

The second one is the bus in front of us was stopped by armed robbers along Kaduna -abuja express road but my own bus is making convoy with a police van around that time d police really tried for those pple and dey ran away after numerous shooting...

Best option Nysc should post people in d north to far place like yobe, and stop risking our lives..my transport pass d allowee, pple way use plane still travel for 4-6hrs to get to the camp
same issue I had! Travelling from Lagos to katsina ( Borno temporary camp) was exactly 24hrs.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2019
Too bad
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by itoldu: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
To stop the bad news, you stop the event so that you can boast of no corpers injured or killed in road accidents this December?? Lmao!

The leadership of the FRSC needs to be checked into Rehab ASAP. I’m very serious!!!

In this 2019, they banned the use of Bluetooth devices in cars because they believe people were not focusing their hearing on the roads, thanks be to the universe that they didn’t think of banning the use of A.C. as per when windows are up, you won’t hear much of your surroundings ( it could be in their 2020 plans, who knows...)

In this same 2019, they banned the use of google maps ( I don’t care if it was for any form of good reason) instead of them to educate road users on how to better use the road travel assistant.

Now, corpers should not be allowed aboard vehicles after 6pm?? Please what happens to corpers traveling home from distant location that take off in the morning but get to destination like late in the evening or the next day, You’d arrest them? What of corpers who are living in nearby towns but boarded vehicles around 4pm and because of traffic, Boom!! it’s 9pm, you’d arrest them too?

Sincerely, while it might be of good intent, is there any other variable he should be focusing on like ensuring Govt provides better roads, emergency services are well provided for road users e.t.c.

Some of these office holders need Psych-Eval. URGENTLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Tonyspecial(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Yeye
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by CUPIDsparrow(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Flier:
Just find your way,Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world
best in what pls?
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by BabaIbo: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2019
hakeem4:
same issue I had! Travelling from Lagos to katsina ( Borno temporary camp) was exactly 24hrs.

I remember my journey from Akure to Kano camp @ Karaye, it was exhaustive and the vehicle tire got burst twice. Especially that Karaye road, so many turnings. It got to a point we thought the driver is a kidnapper or ritualist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by mokt(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2019
Wetin concern FRSC with Corps members again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State / Adjusted NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch 'A / 15 Corpers Who Are Happy To Pass Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.