Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt (67792 Views)

Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Lastmankc(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Rivers state is something else
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Theboss100(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Wisdomkosi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/12/10/final-year-law-student-raped-stabbed-to-death-in-port-harcourt/amp/
Op where is the pool of blood of the law student? Or u people are the ones bringing negative news or creating one just so that people who have not been to PH Before will start typing rivers of blood. If this is news is unverified, and ur motive is to tarnish the image of RIVERS State. Then i will tell u that same fate is nt far 4rm u. What is wrong with u people. I have just informed karma. Is currently at ur location to interview u.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by safarigirl(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Lucid1:

I'm not exonerating the perpetrators but don't you think it's unpatriotic throwing your country under the bus at the slightest chance you get?

These things happen in the US and UK too, isolated crimes like this don't define a country's image.
90% of the time, you know the perpetrators of such a crime in those counties will be found out and brought to justice, but have you ever seen anyone convicted of rape and murder in Nigeria? Is it because the crime doesn't occur?

There is a stark difference between Nigeria and these places. So, yes, while it happens there, justice also happens there, justice does not happen in Nigeria. This girl's death will not be investigated and her family will never get justice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
But why always river state.. research studies says that about 80% killings in Nigeria is carried out in River state in recent times..

One kitten gone to the dust...

It seem to me your brain is paining you....which research?

4 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by kamat01: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2019
God take control
9ja
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Germi9: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Why kill a beautiful dark skinned gal now... why??

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Patojargz: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2019
If you dey school, u calm down... E get why! RIP Miss
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Theboss100(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Wisdomkosi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/12/10/final-year-law-student-raped-stabbed-to-death-in-port-harcourt/amp/
What if i tell u that i have seen that face before and her name is not Maltida but Pius Erezi. Let me alert her friends of this news to kw if its true or ure just those bloggers looking for anything to cook and tarnish people's image. Erezi, let me check her on fb too.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Romanoff(f): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
be careful with the kind of guys you collect from

Some of you don't have sense, kobo. So cause someone is a prostitute, it is okay to rape them?

5 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by midnighter(f): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Forget mysterious or suspected murders which some also go unresolved in the US.
Just talking about plain open violent murders, no country is even close to the US. None.
The rate of crime in Nigeria especially murder is very low when compared percentage wise or even just share numbers.
Guaranteed, Chicago, Baltimore, and some other major US cities will have 10 to 20 murders per week. Nothing close to that is happening in Nigeria.
I live in Nigeria and the US, I know what I'm talking about.
I feel safer in Lagos than in most US major cities.

I dont doubt that you know what youre talking about but I think youre being somewhat sentimental. Even if the person is not murdered, what about rapes, extortion, harassment, touting, robbery?

And plus Nigeria has almost twice the murder rate of the US, even with half its population! Thats just insane

Even just the atmosphere in PH at some times of the year is enough to make you feel somehow. That guy was being unpatriotic but you cant blame him for having the initial sentiment

1 Like

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nsarug80: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Area4Area:
Rivers of blood, how you guys survive that place is what I don't understand.
No week without bloodshed, let Nigeria just excise it off make we rest since they don't know the meaning of dignity of life.
Earlier today some were pulled out of a river dead and now this, let the Atlantic sink that state make we rest
This is the most stupid & reckless comment anyone can ever make. Were you dead when Badoo boys were terrorizing Ikorodu & environs?. Were you also dead when the wife of the MD of Maersek was brutally murdered a few days ago in her Ikoyi apartment?. Lunatics like you are the reasons the FG wants to regulate the social media.

5 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by 8stargeneral: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2019
johnmartus:
Hope not Because she collect money from guy.
That will deserved to be killed?
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by JoanRichard(f): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by TissuePaper: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2019
magicminister:
Bleep!
I knew this girl way back then.
Took her a while to get into school after writing jamb multiple times. A very quite and humble girl... back then she saw me walking under the hot sun and asked her cab to pick me up. That was how we got acquainted..... this shitttt bring tears to my eyes! Why is Nigeria like this!?

My dear, rest is in Peace. You may never get earthly justice but I pray you find peace and joy where ever you are. No one deserves this!
it is indeed painful, she was my junior colleague i see her around in the faculty, very calm and quiet girl, its too sad that the culprits might not be found due to our shitty investigation system.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by shestrong(f): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2019
Area4Area:
Rivers of blood, how you guys survive that place is what I don't understand.
No week without bloodshed, let Nigeria just excise it off make we rest since they don't know the meaning of dignity of life.
Earlier today some were pulled out of a river dead and now this, let the Atlantic sink that state make we rest

I wonder how dey survive in that place.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nsarug80: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2019
YorubaKing:
Na wah sef… The reason I can never to that part of the country. Too savage and primitive. angry
The tallest building in your state has only five floors.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by skyfather09(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria is an animal kingdom
Human life mean nothing over there .
as in eh.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by djbussy(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2019
This is why devil fears man and would rather approach a woman to show her Apple.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by johnnychuks(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2019
greatnaija01:
oh no, God what really is happening in this country.

This is just wicked. kai
. don't say this country again, is what is happening to rivers people, the crime rate in rivers is so alarming, where cultists is more numerous than the normal people.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Christmasdon(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2019
why always 24years-old.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Christmasdon(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2019
midnighter:

I dont doubt that you know what youre talking about but I think youre being somewhat sentimental. Even if the person is not murdered, what about rapes, extortion, harassment, touting, robbery?

And plus Nigeria has almost twice the murder rate of the US, even with half its population! Thats just insane

Even just the atmosphere in PH at some times of the year is enough to make you feel somehow. That guy was being unpatriotic but you cant blame him for having the initial sentiment
. Can i get u. Just because there are so many rape cases in all part of the world, does it mean we should now fold our hands. ? enough of this.
say NO to rape.
I condemn any form of rape in totality.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by noisy45(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2019
May be she had lots of male toasters and sex advances she kept on refusing not knowing some men are scum
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by purples25(f): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2019
This is really sad
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by GSteve001(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2019
I'm sorry to go against my principles this one time. Matilda is a law student, ballet instructor/dancer and very hardworking hairstylist. If you ever regard her a slayqueen, you're another birth experiment gone wrong. No one should trample on any part of her existence left in this world. RIP theldaz

10 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by midnighter(f): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Christmasdon:
. Can i get u. Just because there are so many rape cases in all part of the world, does it mean we should now fold our hands. ? enough of this.
say NO to rape.
I condemn any form of rape in totality.

I dont know how this stuff you wrote corresponds with my comment.

If anybody needs that reminder, its the guy I was responding to.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by purples25(f): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2019
johnmartus:
Yes she deserved it if truly he collected money from guy.

Someone collecting money from you does not equate to death at all. We all commit different sins, how can you say that because of that you have the power to take someones life. Is the money as valuable as that life ? No.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Myhusband:
I swear to God I served, 500million job monthly cannot make me step my foot in River state

the scene of Abuad best graduating and his mom still fresh in memory.

Rivers state Govt had failed

religion house in Rivers had failed

parents in Rivers had failed

the community leaders in Rivers had failed

the traditional Rulers had failed

the police, army, navy in Rivers had failed

only God will redeemed River state with the innocent blood spill on that lands everyday. this is sick! sigh
Your presence in the state is inconsequential and the state is still ever busy.

Senseless idiot who brands a city bad over crime.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2019
johnnychuks:
. don't say this country again, is what is happening to rivers people, the crime rate in rivers is so alarming, where cultists is more numerous than the normal people.
Shut up! I am sure you're typing from where cultism is the order of the day.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2019
shestrong:

I wonder how dey survive in that place.
We wear bullet proof vest on outing. It's that bad. Rivers is the syria of Nigeria. Idiot! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) / Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.