Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Night It Happened Part Iv - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Night It Happened Part Iv (444 Views)

The Night It Happened Part 12 / The Night It Happened Part X / The Night It Happened- Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened Part Iv by stanblessing: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
That night gave birth to the new me. It was the night that christened me "adulterer". I tried all I could to pretend all was well when I got back to Festus, my good husband, but the scar was there and obviously it was a secret that I had decided to conceal forever.

Should I have told my husband about it this injustice I have done against our union? No, Never! Or maybe, I wasn't sure what I should do. What became of this evil was bitter sweet.....

READ FURTHER> https://wirelesssignalsng..com/2019/04/the-night-it-happened_21.html

This story is getting more interesting, captivating and intrinsic. You surely don't want to miss out! READ UP then! You can get other parts already posted by clicking on the link just at the end of every part with the caption, CONFER. It takes you straight to the previous part. Thank you.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do This When Someone Is Angry And Shouting At You / ! / Writer With Experience Needed For Writing Academic Blog Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.