Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Would You Spend more time on Facebook If ..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Spend more time on Facebook If ..... (962 Views)

Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study / 10 Things To Never Do On Facebook If You Are In A Relationship / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Spend more time on Facebook If ..... by kabarka(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2010
hi everyone,

let us look into this plague surfacing everywhere in the world,what i call NEGATIVE IMPACT OF FACEBOOK.

Employers of labor now block facebook b/c of addiction of workers to it.

If at the end of the month,your boss pays you based on your productivity for the month,would you spend more time on FACEBOOK?
Re: Would You Spend more time on Facebook If ..... by idupaul: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2010
U are very myopic, I am sure u are a male cook
Re: Would You Spend more time on Facebook If ..... by kabarka(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2010
You have not said anything.

learn to read in between lines.

intelligent people please coment
Re: Would You Spend more time on Facebook If ..... by dominique(f): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2010
Poster what kind of responses are you expecting when the post itself is not intelligent?
Re: Would You Spend more time on Facebook If ..... by dammizz(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2010
Laffs of jests @ d poster. Ha ha ha,

(1) (Reply)

Recent Daily Robbery At Egba Tedo Old Oko Oba.nigerian Police Failed! / It's My Birthday!!! / Varsity-student-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-parents-siblings/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.