Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Do Nursing Mothers Who Get Exempted From The 3 Wks Camp Get Paid The 1st Allowee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do Nursing Mothers Who Get Exempted From The 3 Wks Camp Get Paid The 1st Allowee (799 Views)

I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 / I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC / Corpers And Ex Corpers To Protest Non Payment Of Allowee In Kaduna - Streethubng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nursing Mothers Who Get Exempted From The 3 Wks Camp Get Paid The 1st Allowee by storylad(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2019
While in Camp we get paid the basic dues like bicycle, transportation and even our first allowee. But do the Nursing mothers who get exempted from the 3 weeks camp get paid any of this benefits.
Re: Do Nursing Mothers Who Get Exempted From The 3 Wks Camp Get Paid The 1st Allowee by Nebes: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
storylad:
While in Camp we get paid the basic dues like bicycle, transportation and even our first allowee. But do the Nursing mothers who get exempted from the 3 weeks camp get paid any of this benefits.

Yes.
My wife was paid but she had to get it from the NYSC secretariat.

1 Like

Re: Do Nursing Mothers Who Get Exempted From The 3 Wks Camp Get Paid The 1st Allowee by storylad(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
I am grateful for this post, that means she collected even her ID card at the secretariat

Nebes:

Yes.
My wife was paid but she had to get it from the NYSC secretariat.
Re: Do Nursing Mothers Who Get Exempted From The 3 Wks Camp Get Paid The 1st Allowee by dada01(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
In Imo state where I camped, any one going out of the camp for any reason is paid both bicycle allowance and first allowance before leaving.
Re: Do Nursing Mothers Who Get Exempted From The 3 Wks Camp Get Paid The 1st Allowee by Nebes: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
storylad:
I am grateful for this post, that means she collected even her ID card at the secretariat

Yes she did.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Camp Kit Available For 2020 Batch A,stream Ii / Change in NYSC Discharge Certificate / Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.