Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam (3310 Views)

Please Any Review On New Horizons? / Please Can You Recommend A Good Computer ICT Training Center? / How Can I Get Robotics, Coding, ICT Training For Kids In Enugu Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by sandra2020: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2019
New horizons is a scam they are thieves,they collect money and no lectures still refused to refund the money what kind of daylight robbery is this,I’m about going to the police,money Is not easy these days,how can you Rob someone of their hard work
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Front page please
Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by King2019(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
your location pls??
Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by darealez(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
I recently completed a course in their Ibadan branch, so I wouldn't outrightly agree with you based on experience with them here. However, I wouldn't suggest New Horizons in a list of 20 IT learning centers to attend as a newbie. If you're seasoned at what you do but wants to learn a new package to achieve same results, you're good.

1 Like

Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by sandra2020: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
King2019:
your location pls??
lekki are you one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by King2019(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
sandra2020:
lekki are you one of them
no I am a student
Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by sandra2020: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
darealez:
I recently completed a course in their Ibadan branch, so I wouldn't outrightly agree with you based on experience with them here. However, I wouldn't suggest New Horizons in a list of 20 IT learning centers to attend as a newbie. If you're seasoned at what you do but wants to learn a new package to achieve same results, you're good.
thats your opinion lots of people have complained too,the lecturers don’t even know what they are doing,I’ve been learning on my own and have gone further a newbie wouldn’t even know what is wrong or right would just accept anything as for someone who already knows it’s just the certificate they can’t impact knowledge a company that has been there for a while should do better but that’s not my problem my problem now is my money
Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by softwareconsult: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Come to soft consultants and IT solution in ogba

https://www.softsolutionsconsult.com/courses.php

Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by Cleo18: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2021
sandra2020:
thats your opinion lots of people have complained too,the lecturers don’t even know what they are doing,I’ve been learning on my own and have gone further a newbie wouldn’t even know what is wrong or right would just accept anything as for someone who already knows it’s just the certificate they can’t impact knowledge a company that has been there for a while should do better but that’s not my problem my problem now is my money

I've been trying to make enquiries from them but they're damn arrogant. I mean those handling their phones.
Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by darealez(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
sandra2020:

Seems old but relevant. Please note that I said a newbie shouldn't go there. I have particularly advised many against this. If you however know what you're doing but need a certificate to make it look official, New Horizons may be cool if there's no option in view!
Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by InfinityFabric: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
sandra2020:
Isn't that what you're supposed to do in the first place.
Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by Ovo200: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Thank God I never enrolled with them
Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by Webbiey(f): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please which Tech institute can you sugest. I reside in Akure. Any info on the best tech institute in Akure to learn would be very much appreciated.
sandra2020:
New horizons is a scam they are thieves,they collect money and no lectures still refused to refund the money what kind of daylight robbery is this,I’m about going to the police,money Is not easy these days,how can you Rob someone of their hard work
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Front page please
Re: New Horizons Ict Training School Is A Scam by peacettw: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please go to youtube. That's the best school you can ever get

(1) (Reply)

Java Tutorials For Beginners (some Lectures In Pidgin) / Everybody Is A Javascript Developer On Nigerian Tech Twitter / What Kind Of App Does Nigeria Lack At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.