Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) (6773 Views)

Annie Idibia Drums Support For Adesua Etomi As She Dumps Wig For Braids / Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Felixhenry: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2019

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
How much is tomato bag of rice nw?

5 Likes

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by okk4sure: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
I wonder how d price of rice would b fr ds December?

2 Likes

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by itspzpics(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
sad
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Beckysexy(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
embarassed
Diane, why did you have to do this ? cry

Poor Elozonam

I hope my Mercy and Ike don't end up like that cry

1 Like

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by tsephanyah(f): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Elo never loved her. He was just playing the game. Diane wanted to play Elo,, but that igbo guy is smart

6 Likes

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Pusyiter(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
......of all people, na Iyanya you go chose?
Ask Yvonne Nelson and others how he used them to shine and to sell his brand
Same he will do to you.

1 Like

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Khd95(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
wait, inyanya of kukere still dey dis planet

wonderment grin

1 Like

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by judgementyard(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Who knows the current price of frozen chicken ( carton) grin
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by CSTR2: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Iyanya would damage your waist.
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Wizzyflexx: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
johnny6211:
How much is tomato bag of rice nw?
Las las na garri we go fall back to for d xmas grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by movingclouds(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
judgementyard:
Who knows the current price of frozen chicken ( carton) grin
Lol, go for goat meats
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by judgementyard(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
movingclouds:

Lol, go for goat meats
That one sef don cost
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Elozonam dumped her instead

He already clearly stated it in the house
He was just friends with Diane

Cuz Diane isn't a straight forward lady and would probably be a cheat

Today you see with Sir dee
The next day is Jeff
And the next is Joe

Elozonam was just lucky to stay longer than others in the house which made him the Longest serving boyfriend

Elozonam has already moved on even before the end of the show

2 Likes

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wizzyflexx:

Las las na garri we go fall back to for d xmas grin grin cool cool
Walai, na the way 4ward be dat, my broda

1 Like

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by pode(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na them them, waist shakers, waist trainer and waist movers
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by cybriz82(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
This dude no get taste for fashion.

1 Like

Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by crazyABO(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
How much is half chicken last price pls
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Coldie(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
I don't know y u guys post fake things just to get views. The video and d topic no relate
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by tony5(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Abeg How Much Are They Selling Live Turkey Or Preferably Elephant Meat I Don't Like Eating Beef,i Prefer White Meat ;DAbeg How Much Are They Selling Live Turkey Or Preferably Elephant Meat I Don't Like Eating Beef,i Prefer White Meat
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by cassidy1996(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
iyanya and women,
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by hitchowoyemi(m): 2:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Ur waist. Ur waist. All I want. Is ur waist.
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by maynation(f): 4:20am On Dec 12, 2019
Who knows how to get to Nairaland from Akure?? angry
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by femi4: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2019
All he want is your waist
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by femi4: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2019
maynation:
Who knows how to get to Nairaland from Akure?? angry
What is Akure? A phone?
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by maynation(f): 6:16am On Dec 12, 2019
femi4:
What is Akure? A phone?
A window operating system. angry
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by segebase(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2019
who get charger
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Pegzzyg(f): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2019
Chai!

I have just been reading analysis, nawa o.

Sorry to burst most of you bubbles, those pics are clips from her short Movie "The Therapy" she just released! They ain't dating..... People of the world & if dem date, its their choice naaa, she's grown enough to make her choices naaa.
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by ContentedK: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Coldie:
I don't know y u guys post fake things just to get views. The video and d topic no relate
that guy is a big fool
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Kapilta(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Khd95:
wait, inyanya of kukere still dey dis planet

wonderment grin
No o, he has relocated back to mars where he come from. The one here with us on this planet now is Iyanya of No Drama.

Mumurity.
Re: Diane Introduce Iyanya As New Date As She Dumps Elozonam In Public (video) by Kapilta(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Iyanya can't add anything meaninful to your craft, Diane. You making your first mistake after BBN. Well i hope scripts come your way soon and i hope you'd be a great and wonderful actress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua And Simi Married At 30,yemi Alade Needs To Stop Doing This / Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife Is Now A Grown Up Boy (photo) / “cover Your Body” – Fan Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Exposed Booty In Red Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.