Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Need Senior Android Developer To Learn From - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Senior Android Developer To Learn From (664 Views)

Senior Android App Developer Needed (300-400k) / A "Senior" Software Developer Could Not Solve This Coding Challenge, Can You? / In Need Of An Android Developer (programmer ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Senior Android Developer To Learn From by policrates: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good day. I am a junior android developer, with very little experience. I am familiar with android studio and java, and a handle full of frameworks. I will really love to "intern" under a senior android developer to help with my development.
I will love to handle projects that will challenge, and push me.
https:///2348161594784
Re: I Need Senior Android Developer To Learn From by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
policrates:
Good day. I am a junior android developer, with very little experience. I am familiar with android studio and java, and a handle full of frameworks. I will really love to "intern" under a senior android developer to help with my development.
I will love to handle projects that will challenge, and push me.
https:///2348161594784
what is your level in the knowledge of Java?

if your knowledge is in beginner's level you will find it difficult to handle complex project. it will be good you have strong knowledge of Java OOP , data structure and algorithm before you can handle complex project. Don't listen to 'you learn from the project' when you don't have strong java basics. learn the basics first before embarking on project.

Android basics is fundamental to developing complex project. learn activity lifecycle, fragments, service, broadcast receiver, content provider, database (sqlite), and learn Android design patterns. take your time to learn the basics.

You can join quora and start asking questions about your level of experience in the field.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Default Mode In Magento 2? / Plagiarism / Need A Professional Mobile Or Web App Built At No Cost, Grab This Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.