Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Vacancy: Church Administrator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Church Administrator (299 Views)

Vacancy For A Church Administrator/personal Assistant To The Senior Pastor / Vacancy For A Church Administrator / Church Administrator Needed At Shomolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Church Administrator by delelink: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
I am hiring a Young fellow who is resourceful and can deliver the below task:

1) The Ideal person will be responsible to the Senior Pastor for administering the business affairs of the church, working with members and staff to achieve the objectives of the church.
2) His or Her responsibilities include overall direction for the daily management of the church office, the coordination of all human resources, finance, accounting, facilities, maintenance, operations, events scheduling, purchasing and the church’s technology systems.
3) He or She must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality as the Church Administrator often works with highly confidential information and conflict situations.

Location: Candidates who resides on the Island are preferably.

If you the right skill set for the above, please send your resume and application to seunlink@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy: Church Administrator by nlPoster: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sounds interesting and challenging.
Re: Vacancy: Church Administrator by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 5:32am On Dec 12, 2019
I am available to work only if the church can make available accommodation available for me

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Loan Recovery Officer, Marketing Manager and Accountant / Business Account Managers - Cloud Bank / Office Assistant(female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.